UFO Sighting Main Thread - Game Over (Aliens Win.)

Zzz night glhf

1 Like

Good night.

1 Like

EBWODP: Left out push after FRink.

1 Like

See i sometimes think that as well that wolves are quite careful but you werent so much in love is war tbh

Whats your reads list?

I will probably not be around for eod and if porscha no shows so be it but crich i would have expected a different vote than gyr from you by now tbh. We voted him together due to being wet noodle but he wasnt a wet noodle for some time.

1 Like
Rad is Bad

I will note more about this later but also I find this reasoning weak. Why would something you experienced from a completely different player in a different game have any bearing on your read on Alana here?

Maybe I’m just wrong but I don’t get what about this post was particularly towny. I mean…it was okay. Also why ask Magnus directly for self meta…self meta bad.

Remember this.

Asking for clarification is not inherently scummy. This was one of the first things that hard pinged me.

I find it weird to shade someone for an early meta read.

I find this follow up weird. I don’t vibe with it. Why try to shut down a vote this early? Feels weird to react like this to a vote at this stage its not like Litten was ever in maj range.

Still SRs Alana.

Okay. This is the hedgiest hedge I’ve ever seen.

You’ve gotten Alana trapped in your mind and your reaction to that is “this is scummy but also maybe not” like… you should be hard pushing your scum read and now your hedging basically everything. I hate this.

I find this Intresting based on how they’ve shaded meta reads in their ISO… but it’s not inherently scum indicative. I will note it though.

First mention of Porscha. I hate the Porscha push but this isn’t scum indicative.

I… have no clue why. It makes me shiver that they’ve accused Alana of TMI than have a read like this on KT at this stage. I dunno.

Votes Porscha. Unlike Alana they never make a case. Just shade LHF Porscha and than vote when the wagon appears and gains momentum from other people.

Okay so. My problem with LHF is noted. We gain limited info. LHF is the easiest target for scum and the easiest to hand wave off of if the flip is town. Arguably I can’t even TR the people who ACTUALLY pushed this wagon because Porscha is primed for a bus if scum. They acknowledged low WiM they’ve barely been present. I hate people who insist on voting LHF low posters for reasons like this.

This is just weird… feels sheepy on Achro. Almost literally a direct copy of Achro noting repeatedly that everyone has felt towny.

I hate Achros assertions that everyone appears towny I really hate the copy cat of that read.

I lost a quote from earlier where Rad is STILL SRing both these slots. This literally came out of nowhere and is a complete 180 on Alana… the only thing in the ISO even remotely suggesting a reeval was a post noting that all Rads SRs were on 1 person. They never establish a reeval they never acknowledge that this change happened in any form.

I asked this hoping for this answer… it makes no sense. Alana goes from hard SR with a full case against her to…town lean. No progression. I couple this with sheeping the idea that everyone is towny and I hate it. Tunnel? Maybe. Talk me out of it if it is.

I… don’t… get…it…

@Achromatic

1 Like

I guess I did say this. Later on you claim it’s because FRink seemed under the radar, and you wanted to bring them into the spotlight.

Prior to the vote, you have this brief back and forth with FRink.

So at this stage, it’s a valid vote.

These are the only times you mention Frink prior to changing your vote, and it’s shown you don’t like FRink’s placement.

Here, you change your vote.

Now you’re unsure about why FRink’s in your POE, and despite having no further interactions you seem to be reanalysing your read.

Was there ever a time you were considering voting Min with FRink, or was this just commentary? If it’s the former, that turnaround is questionable.

That’s a fair guess, I was thinking about guessing KT, but FRink had been on your mind before, someone you called UTR before changing that read without much of a reason fmpov. It could be a complete misunderstanding, I don’t have your thought process.

I had to quote this because it’s an interaction with FRink, even if it’s not helpful in determining your stance on FRink’s behaviour. Although it’s worth noting that FRink didn’t seem to care for voting Porscha, and you did remember this later.

Which leads me to believe you still scumlean/read FRink, and the comments about revisiting why they’re in your POE didn’t mean what I thought they did.

So yeah. Guess I did point that out.

2 Likes

lol im never tunneled. whoever invented that word was probably scum. I just think your entrance and push on alana was questionable and so was the role claim stuff but lets not devote more time to that. I put you in a small category of people who I think should be pushed off a cliff. But besides dumbtell paranoia, I think you’re fine right now.

As an aside, its kind of ironic the both of you claim to be a bit off balance.

1 Like

My read list would be something like this.

Likely town
Jarek
Magnus
Neon for the claim and they seem to be leading town.
You self-resolve at D4 or earlier.
min
Rad
Leafia

Undecided pending further analysis
alana
FRink
Gyrlander

POE:
KingTroll
Litten
Porscha

2 Likes

No. I have min as a town read and I don’t see myself voting on my town read, especially with someone who I don’t trust as town.

2 Likes

I should check how they got to B from A here.

1 Like

@all that shit mentioning me

am i being teamed up on

1 Like

I won’t address all of these but actually the first point you brought up I think is town indicative. “Oh someone just did this in another game, and I think I recognize it here again let’s see where this leads.”

Also the vote on Alana may have had a case attached but it was also stated to be a vibes read and a lot of posting happened between that vibes read (so not sure why you said it was a hard sr as I didn’t take it this way?) and saying town lean.

You call it hedging when he discusses Alana again but it could easily just be Rad noting to himself that maybe he jumped a bit at that. I see townie reflection in that tbh. Like “Well, maybe this isn’t as big of a deal as I thought.”

Also I feel like KT is the last person a scum team would want to throw a town read on like that just because if he is indeed town he might make good mislynch bait with how he had been posting up until then.

I will also say the case against Porscha is self evident in that they have no real stances given and that’s not great.

Thanks for pulling these, I am not seeing the same things you are from them though but I hope me sharing my point of view was useful.

2 Likes

It’s a legion game. The majority of players are aliens. We took a vote, but nobody wanted to abduct you, so you’re being dogpiled instead.

…Nobody’s even voting you, what are you talking about?

2 Likes

It was a joke. But I do operate on that paranoia.

2 Likes

Admittedly, they conceded to being unsure on my slot and considered bumping me to null.
Still looking for progression on alana.

1 Like

They said this while repping a town read on alana, though from experience I’ve been burned by tone reads on their own.

1 Like

TLDR Rad’s progression on my slot makes sense, yet the progression from scum read to town read on alana feels a little abrupt.
Could be trouble explaining their 180 in words.

1 Like

Oh God my name gets worse and worse.

What motive does scum Rad have of updating this read in such a way?

1 Like

Now that you’re awake I can finally sleep. ( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)

1 Like