Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

Wait did u make a mistake

@min

can you talk to me about your read on me/geyde throughout D1?

Yeah sure

Gimme questions

i kinda just want you to talk about like

your read and how it progressed, all day

in as much detail as possible

Also i wish this gif system had more than one cool rengoku gif smh

Fundamentally I think that the attitude that Ruby displayed in this post and in multiple others feels like they’re playing in a way where they’re trying to maximize their appeasement of powerful players in thread and also minimize how seriously their reads get taken seriously.

The entire second paragraph is just a bunch of waffling about Geyde that looks like something more serious than it actually is, it’s just spewing a bunch of hot air, and their third paragraph is them trying to appease Katze while also looking like they’re putting in more thought into their reads than they actually are.

2 Likes

What

What?

that’s not what i’m talking about, if the people i was pushing instead of geyde are also mafia then i am not powerwolfing and i would be pretty obviously town because trying to start a new wagon on a wolf partner and risk this bullshit instead of just bussing the one already being wagoned is incredibly stupid

i would appreciate for people scumreading me to read my actual posts and do due diligence, if you still think i’m mafia then well
one of us has a skill issue i suppose

one more time for clarity, i am howard, i am saul goodman, i am arctic
i don’t know how my ability works and that’s part of the rolecard, quite literally
all i know is that i get a new account in the game by using my ability and an old one disappears

If I you think I didn’t care about who was wagoned then that displays a lack of TMI on my part.

You said two things that are obviously contradictory and I said what because I don’t see how you didn’t understand why they’re contradictory

i may have just opened myself to being anticlaimed
oh well

That’s not true.

Hmmm. I’m sorry ruby for this

VOTE: ruby

@Sadbi

You still mad confident on Rokon townread?

There’s many different reasons a wolf would have to not care at EoD when a partner flips.

What are your thoughts?

At this point I’m only confident on you and spf

Yes it does on an objective level

If I was a wolf then I know the exact outcome of all possible eliminations and I know to plan accordingly

If I was a villager then I don’t, so I don’t really need to care about the outcome of the day since I still get information (which is exactly how I was playing yesterday)

This is basic mafia gameplay you’re not stupid

Will give them in a second.

Anything that made it change or what is the read now?

Define not caring then