Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

I dont have that answer, im still caught in the hype of catching a wolf.

true

:rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow:

EVERYONE IS GAY

:rainbow::rainbow::rainbow:

I need advice

Then adapt, people will engage the way you need to later. Right now scum is creating as much chaos as possible.

I know I think he is a jester…which is why i was explaining why I wasn’t “doing damage control” on him

I don’t understand your perspective on me. Like I’m confused lol

Like I’m having trouble figuring out your perspective

Also, there’s no mechanical proof he’s scum.

Just as everyone has said, he makes stupid mechanical plays as wolf. He does it as town as well. It was easy to figure out he was wolf after figuring out his obvious agenda later throughout the game.

Now this game. I highly doubt he’s actually an aesetic doctor (however you spell it) but that doesn’t automatically make him town. It makes him non a doctor.

His lying is very obvious and literally nobody believed him, making the public reaction literally worse than last game. Would Seth pull another completely unthought of gambit as scum right after he just plaid a game? This is assuming he has done NOTHING to improve from last game as scum.

I don’t believe he’s town + I actually believe he’s like deadass a jester who should be jailexed/vigged/etc due to his incredibly fake response to being called out. It’s manufactured flailing and he is trying to be killed. If you wanna kill him in case then #rofl go for it, but I want to kill someone I genuinely believe is a wolf and I also do not want to deal with any sort of guilt abilities or punishments for killing him. I guess there’s no trying to convince you but that’s just my take, because I don’t feel like dealing with being preflipped based off of literally just my reads lol

Honestly I may be overestimating Seth but like /shrug I don’t think I am and my brain literally just doesn’t understand the entire point of seths posting and I believe he would actually put more thought into his modpost thing as scum because this was very obviously posted for the sake of being looked at as wolfy

nagl

vast tonal gap

your ass is grass

skill issue

hit the bricks kid

but seriously plz talk about something else, is so ez for a wolf to just narrowly tunnel Seth all day

I don’t

Bye forever

There isn’t any real thread chaos
It’s flowed pretty naturally from point to point re: Zorvo discussion

I am only sr memes and Seth not you

i don’t really care what seth’s alignment is tbh lol, just talk about other shit then vig him or something

2 Likes

Bruh! Ive seen Zorvo play more than you, this rep he is building here as a wolf, he already built it at the syndicate forums.

Hally knows what im talking about.

or just vote him out?

what

Based I guess

Inb4 we get w/w/w wagons again and everyone learns nothing from last game

at this rate im going to die d1 because “haha its funny” and then seth will endgame after roleplaying as a cat

if there is one thing ive learnt from playing on fol is we will kill a bunch of wolves early

and then lose

Vig him Ave focus on actual scum hunting otherwise today is a waste

Whatever then. I’m not wasting my time talking about him today tbh

sure whatever idc, just stop talking about him

nuzzles your leg mrow

2 Likes