Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 2 - Days 3-7

No I told you to add him to the POE 100% lol

well someone had a spicy jack townread who wasnt named spf

I dont know I might have said something good about him at some point but his gyrlander freeze yesterday warrants at least that much.

eh i read visors d1 and i agree that hes a villager

thats my effort of the day complete, gn

doesn’t trust heisenberg case, changes mind for unspecified reasons to save katze and also because he trusts Eliza? Gives very weak reasoning for saving katze. Has a neighbourhood with katze. Had little memory of when they sheeped SPF. Initially was combative towards SPF’s case. I also think that if achro is a wolf that he seemed too happy if ruby is a wolf (seemed to be the only person having fun on day 2). Initially was in conflict with Katze before running off with them into the sunset because they related to how they were being treated by thread. Overall there’s enough weirdness here and contradictions that I think this is likely a villager

achro read 4 posterity

imo this post on its own is worth highlighting

lots of good thought processes in it imo and the arctic read coming before eod1 makes him coming into d2 with the arctic wolfread feel better

i should prob check if zack displayed any arctic doubts before eod1 but im a lazy sob so i will not

Oh God, we’re similar.

im only quoting this so ghana has to read it

2 Likes

eh kinda disagree

did arctic go on the muh threadreads train by this point? if yes then i think a wolf can see the blowback he’d eventually get and would prepare accordingly

i’ve already framed it and put it on the ceiling above my bed

1 Like

p sure the answer to that is no

assuming this is his first post with that thought then its after that visor post

in that case its moderately reasonable

im probably gonna want to actually discuss with visor especially cause im one of the town patricians now i guess and not an angry gremlin so we might be able to get stuff done but im always gonna be eyes towards him

i want to save my energy on guillo and jack anyways

2 Likes

that post is actually interesting cause i agree with it

and i know average fartic town game but like he’s right it is weird

1 Like

i mean

im still not convinced seth has to be town :stuck_out_tongue:

fair

maybe seth can only be solved with the forbidden technique of the Unholy Threadreads

or maybe wolves were afk who knows

Gyrlander feels very motivated to solve today in his questioning of me. I don’t expect people to understand my thinking very well and he doesn’t take the first answer so I agree with town leader over there.

i am going to honour my son’s legacy by CFDing us off a wolf (ruby) onto a poor soul (seth) with a forbidden technique (thread reads) and then get myself executed

I am pretty sure this is a joke but also I’ve seen fol towns CFD onto worse.