Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 2 - Days 3-7

Oh wow look, my a person in my PoE is for sure getting executed today, Wind is technically more null then null wolf but this was all based on my previous readslist.

As I said I’d rather Min be executed allot more then Wind and what is really making me squint an eye is that Rue is voting Wind over Min.

@Rue
Didn’t you have concern on Min yesterday?

:slight_smile:

this is a ridiculous lie

I already covered this in my initial post about your eod1, you crossposted with Rue switching from heisenberg to katze.

if you’re a villager, you are being pretty disingenuous dude. I’m not going back and forth with you on a million posts, especially when you are arguing in bad faith.

I mean I think at that point ruby’s slot was un salvageable and in anti spew that entire day.

Nothing about Ruby pushes, cases or votes is AI during last day.

If you want AI, we look at the day Arctic was executed over Ruby.

:smile: Roger That!

Fine then, but spf immediately apologized for that last comment and has other posts saying she thought the thread state wasnt good as did plenty of others.

I wont go back and forth with you either. Shrug.

Alison?

1 Like

Dude

Wind was pushed by desd villagers

Nothing she’s said has been out of her wolf range either

…did you ignore the massive post that Zach quoted where spf wolf read wind?

Reality Replacement

I want zorvo to listen to me and my reasoning especially considering I’ve given more than enough reason as to why any villager would vote wind over me here

Someone has received a track btw :partying_face:

Well

They WILL receive one after eod

I want gifts

I can also still claim

My role is extremely powerful and protown and I feel like my death will be pretty hard of a blow to town especially over someone who is probably a wolf

ghana is gonna kill me for saying it but i think mins last posts r kinda wolfy

:wowee:

with that said i am probably just gonna default to killing wind because its not worth arguing

@BradLand

this might sound pointless but how sure are u that sabi is V

Sadbi is scum.