Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 2 - Days 3-7

Nothing she’s said has been out of her wolf range either

…did you ignore the massive post that Zach quoted where spf wolf read wind?

Reality Replacement

I want zorvo to listen to me and my reasoning especially considering I’ve given more than enough reason as to why any villager would vote wind over me here

Someone has received a track btw :partying_face:

Well

They WILL receive one after eod

I want gifts

I can also still claim

My role is extremely powerful and protown and I feel like my death will be pretty hard of a blow to town especially over someone who is probably a wolf

ghana is gonna kill me for saying it but i think mins last posts r kinda wolfy

:wowee:

with that said i am probably just gonna default to killing wind because its not worth arguing

@BradLand

this might sound pointless but how sure are u that sabi is V

Sadbi is scum.

I intent to suicide bomb them tonight

why

i dont believe you

gn

Already explained why. They killed Hally and GGhana

alrighty then

its possible you are correct!

(actually heading out now)

But how tho

They are town and I will personally come to your house and take a dump in your toilet if you do this.

Without Flushing.

I’m not interested in omgus but it’s hard to believe you have genuine good faith behind a lot of your posts when you just say “they’re wolfy” with little to zero elaboration

This is why I’ve even had such a huge problem solving your slot; because it feels like you aren’t even trying to remotely actually solve me

Your posts on me and towards other people who read me are always incredibly negative and it feels like every time someone vilagereads me you always try to discredit them and it’s simply just weird.

Most of your posts against me are literally “mins been acting wolfy” but you don’t know I always get mad because of it. It’s not because of some nonexistent wolfy defensiveness, it’s because you’ve gotten away with shading my slot based off of a literal level 0 explanation for my read and yet nobody has said anything about it

It doesn’t look at all like you have even remotely given any thought into my slot besides the first time scumreading me and this is why I’m so conflicted on you. If you are a villager, maybe you should realize that you are simply just wrong tbh

I don’t even know how people still manage to scumread me even with an arctic wolf flip but I’m pretty sure it’s because bigger players like you are giving me zero thought and therefore everyone else is. Everyone is treating me with the most lack of reasoning anf it’s incredibly annoying tbh

“Min is wolf with arctic”

arctic v

“Min is still a wolf lol”

min does something which would quite literally be dumb and antiwolf in every aspect ever given the gamestate

“Min is still a wolf”

This is literally how everyone has been on me which is why Its useless even using omgus anymore, but like it’s getting hard to give you the benefit of the doubt when your play hadn’t been exactly the best (you’ve pushed me and arctic based off of d1 which you should know by now is not even a valid read anymore given Arctic’s flip) and then besides that you have been just calling everything I do wolfy.

Me claiming my role is powerful is literally not fucking wolfy, it’s nai. See what I mean? There id zero way to even remotely read wolfiness into it unless you’re To. Which is why I think you’re treating my slot unfairly

Town* sorry

Depends who you gave your items to.

Other then the track your giving, who have you given items to?
Don’t need to say what just who.