Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 2 - Days 3-7

No.

Why not?

One.

I’m going to sleep.
If your actually town Rue (doubt you are) and want to show it you need to start doing more independent thought lining.

Two.

This.
This is why.
There is stuff in your ISO that is more likely to come from a wolf.

Anyway, sleep I go!

TBH I’m also sheeping SPF on this as well, like I would be OMGUS’ing you and trying to get you killed out of annoyance since I’m tired of being misread everywhere.

But yeah I got the other reasons.

Did you just miss this immediate line after? @Zorvo

I don’t have a single post to pull from Gaul’s ISO, but he was constantly defending me throughout yesterday.

Three.

It was like 3 or 4 good reasons, a slight hedge that means nothing because SPF hedges on all of her reads when she’s town, and then saying she thinks she’s done enough town things.

im multitasking super hard rn i dont rly feel like writing this out and at a glance a lot of my reasonings are similar to spfs

also im ngl im p sure shes actually hard out of wolfmeta for an obscure reason :person_shrugging:

Four.

And yet no one has a good reason to call me town.

You will notice that those were all four players killed by wolves, by the way.

(Rather, all four of those players were killed by wolves. I am working under the assumption that Eliza was a wolf kill as well.)

Does anyone have anything they would like to discuss with me, now that that is complete?

Not sure what the point of the rest of this day is. think wind is gonna flip v but wind sa 6-1 wagon so whatever

hope you’re right on min, wind i guess

I’ll take that as a no.

Villagers - Zorvo, min, Brad, Sabi, {katze}
Upper PoE - Outedwolf, sufdaddy, Achromatic, Memes, Gorta
Lower PoE - Jackrito, WindwardAway, guavaguadetama, Gyrlander

Most of the upper PoE are village reads that I do not feel confident on locking in without properly rereading.

I’m your lower POE?? What the actual fuck

Like, are those reads in order? Am I your scummiest read?