Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 2 - Days 3-7

I wouldn’t be surprised if katze and Memes are both villagers, btw.

who do you think are the wolvesi n that world?

spf spat fire, damn

she is my new favorite gay pink lady

@Rue how polarized is seth? are you confident in your clear?

i didn’t read anything else

only this

thats just classic #TheFear from spf, u can ignore it :innocent:

:pleading_face:

Hmmm. In that world I’d expect wolves to be between Gorta, guava, Jack, Outedwolf, Rue and sufdaddy.

To be honest Gorta is getting a mild free pass (for now) because I’ve seen people say he’s likely Town. Guava more or less the same, mainly due to Achro saying he’s very towny if you read Ruby’s ISO. Jack, Outedwolf and YOU… I’m not sure. I actually townread Outedwolf and Jack at some point but I REALLY need to reevaluate. Rue might be my biggest townlean in that list.

You? I’ve got no fucking idea lol.

To be honest considering how weak Town’s roles are I can easily believe Katze having that “TOOTH FAIRY” role. I’m more inclined to lynch Memes. As far as we know there are, at least, 2 more Witches that could have fake bleeds (this idea is reinforced by the fact that there has been someone poisoned).

I don’t think he’s polarized, but I don’t think he ever does what he did yesterday with the false quotes as a wolf. That was the point where I was convinced his tunnel on me was not just solely agenda.

1 Like

Don’t really know what your reads are, sufdaddy.

yea his posts are not pretty

i still think those two are kinda villagery in the sense that i dont think thats how he’d defend a bro

but like

not sure how much id bet on it

lean v
gyrlander
outedwolf
rue
sadbi

dunno, deferring to people who townread them
gorta
zorvo
min

:man_shrugging:
jackrito
katze
memes

lean w
achro
guava

order within tiers just alphabetical

it seems like a nonsense read to me

wrote a bunch of words and said therefore heisenberg is v, even though nothing they said pointed to that in any real way

the achro placement made me

Creepy eyes widen

it’s not followed up on, kinda came out of nowhere, later pushes on gaul who was above achro here. w/w energy :curtain: