Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 2 - Days 3-7

dont u think rue can be a wolf?

Am I a wolf

They can be a wolf

I think you, achro, jack and gorta are all more likely though

Katze.

I want you to look at Rue’s early town read on OutedWolf and you can tell me what you think about it.

ask me again later but i remember night specifically saying she was concerned about rue if outed was a wolf so ill assume it looks bad

Here

I think you are a very unpleasant and unfun villager who tries to strongarm the game to his will because nobody listens to him because he makes the game thread an unenjoyable place to be

I think you are tunneling rue because you don’t like them on a personal level and I haven’t said anything about it for days because I figured I’d die before it mattered

Can rue be a wolf? Sure

But if achro is so easily willing to vote them in a situation like this where the game is so in the balance I’d have more than a little worry about what the situation actually is

They have a correct read on me, what is your point

Just look at achros posts the last few days phases for goodness sake

Does that look like the kind of poster who cares about actually solving the game?

He’s been completely untouchable except from me and Zack pushing him

I don’t get it.

What the actual fuck?
Not true at all

I am saying that you could work on how you talk to other players in the game

People talk around you and not to you for a reason

Like no I’m sorry OutedWolf is a wolf.

Like I clearly stated why I wolf read Rue.

He refers to you

Yeah I’m trying to get better in that.

It’s cause you don’t like them, let’s not beat around the bush

You can pretend otherwise and I don’t think it makes you a wolf but it’s the truth

1 Like

nooo dont roast seth haha your so vilagery haha

1 Like

You trying to browbeat everyone to your way of thinking is not a fun experience

I think achro is a wolf, Ive thought it for days

I’m not backing down on the read because you want everything your way

Zack, sabi and I all agree achro is a wolf, you should look into him and understand why

1 Like

I’m sorry that what I’ve said isn’t the nicest thing in the world but it would be nice if you started listening to what others think

1 Like

Bad meme

Be quiet for several days