Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 2 - Days 3-7

well that clears it up.

actually it doesn’t make any sense because you said you and katze pre-flipped Ruby wolf when you both thought visor was so villagy

Yeah but the bad interactions were the next day lol

what was this about with Jack?

:thonk:

kind of an interesting post to make when he then votes arctic anyway

i’ll try to check in before eod, maybe if i do i’ll randomly get wagoned and almost die again :croggers:

:wave:

these posts are so weird

why was he even voting katze at all unless he knew she was a wolf, expected her to get dogpiled, and wanted cred

after this is when he goes nuclear on me/visor for the guava thing, which makes sense as a way to refocus the day away from katze and onto villagers

the inclusion of katze as a throw-in when he apparently thoguht me/visor were lock wolves and townread katze is just plain wolfy. afraid of looking too bad when flips come.

that said if katze is v I would head tilt at that achro post saying “flip katze if she is wolf go after rue”

VOTE: Achromatic

i have zero faith on us getting a consensus and katze going we can’t sleep scary mech stuff when we are in this situation is just… icing on the cake

but if theres a time to put your chips in its now

ill try to be around for as long as i can

katze and achro are lock wolves.

me v, zack v

i am probably just gonna have to hope that zorvo/gyr/sadbi are villagers

think the other wolf/s are in gorta/rue/jack then

id appreciate some sort of sanity check from someone on zorvo and sadbi

Just vote Rue then. I do not want Achro lynched and if he flips villager I’ll make sure you regret it, Outed.

Brad was claiming a mech clear at the time ;o

It’s almost as if every dead townie this side of the turnpike wanted katze dead before lylo and also many expressed a suspicion of her. Unlike your “guava read”, katze flipping yesterday as either alignment would have done a lot to solve.

Guess you wouldn’t know much about being pro town though huh.

Also katze has several partnered interactions with rue, mostly in how they blew me off asking for reasons why they were partnered in the hood we’re in.

and also they didn’t want me from putting them into a poe pretty early on in our hood as well.

could just be bad luck though, and considering I am still feeling mostly ok about katze it is likely nothing but being pocketed.

if you think you can browbeat me with threats you are sorely mistaken lol

it is possibly mylo, i have played and lost enough of these that i will only really entertain two options

one, i kill my top wolf read, in this case achro.

two, i sleep and hope i get nightkilled. obviously i am never getting nightkilled this game, but sleeping is still a reasonable option.

if you think rue is a wolf and we kill wrong today, feel free to shoot them.

don’t bother trying to threaten me or hold your kill on me over my head. im a villager, i do what i think is best for the village. its your decision to make regarding killing me and nothing i do will change that. all i can control is who we kill today and im trying to kill a wolf.

i will extend an olive branch here to you to ask you to kill achro with me. surely you have noticed that hes been sitting in the shadows over the last few phases while we kill each other like fools.

don’t be blinded by bluster and pretty words. kill achro.

zack is a villager, i am a villager. achro is a wolf.

these are facts. vote with the goddamn villagers and lets turn this game around.

true 100% guaranteed facts

Yeah I had a dream a couple minutes ago you were wolves with rue.

VOTE: Rue

May not be here for EoD and if we lose I’d at least like to be on the wolf.

Also I clearly read this wrong lol

That’s what happens when you just wake up