Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 2 - Days 3-7

(why do we think theres two more wolf)

Jack had less than 100 posts day 1 and 2. Okay this won’t be so bad.

lettuce force everyone to tier list sufjan albums and execute whomever posts the worst list

because its generally safe to assume that ~25% of a game will be nontown and rolemadness, if anything, would not deviate lower than that unless the wolf roles were incredibly strong, which i don’t think they have been

but if its only 1 wolf then playing as if theres 2 isnt that big of a deal anyway, the opposite is gamelosing

Katze and likely Achro at this point. I think you and Sadbi are town. Same as yesterday not much has changed for me.

Heisenberg (6): eliza, Hally, spf, Outedwolf, Gyrlander, nightingale
Gyrlander (5): Rue, Achromatic, katze, Jackrito, Memes
Outedwolf (4): HowardHamlin, GaulSoodman, Zorvo, guavagudetama
Gorta (3): sufdaddy, Sadbi, BradLand
Memes (1): Phraze
GaulSoodman (1): Heisenberg
guavagudetama (1): Ruby

just gonna drop this here while im isoing rue gn

its 2:55 pm katze

you dont have Illinois over Michigan gtfo

1 Like

yea i think if anyone scumreads me just read rues 2nd half of d1 and tell me theyre not trying to kill me over 2 wolf wagons

i am LACK CLAIRE

i thot u were gn-ing

kinda random but

these late game situations tend to be super stressful where everyone is killing themselves over having to be right so they don’t face the furor of dvc, or wolves are killing themselves over having to survive/win so they don’t let their breauxs down

it’s just a game played for fun, there’s nothing really at stake here. we’ve all put in effort to help our teams win, there’s no shame in trying and being wrong or failing. lets just do our best and if we’re wrong, shake hands and say gg instead of laying blame (even if you do the unspeakable and yeet pure innocent boi sufdaddy :pleading_face:)

2 Likes

gm

can you go into more detail on any of these?

i dont have anything rock solid that makes me lock clear besides the reads of dead townies lol i hate this for me

w/w theater hehe :curtain:

:thonk:

1 Like

rue: spends the entirety end of d1 blatantly trying to kill me while 2 wolves are being wagoned
noob sufdaddy and katze tinfoilers: THEATRE
me: bro SHE IS LITERALLY TRYING TO KILL ME

:wowee:

i mean if ur a villager im p sure i was right on the money

just gotta find you first :curtain:

(that was a joke)

and i was right that i could just chill in that world! :taco:

(i know but im p sure achro said something along hte lines of “anything could be theatre” so im preparing for it)

fair enough bronana