Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 2 - Days 3-7

how serious is this post?

i meanā€¦ i canā€™t quite discount it, lol. feel like its about the only way ur a wolf

zack and i were jamming out carrie & lowell and crying last night in wolf chat.

1 Like

maam,

can you read between the lines

about mech stuff.

You have had many moments of sincerity that my mafia experience is telling me ā€œChris, you fucked up.ā€

Katzeā€¦ did some things in hood chat that in hindsight donā€™t look good. She can say ā€œI was wrongā€ butā€¦ not even trying to build a town case on Rue when I specifically asked for one looks really shitty in hindsight. I very, very rarely misclear amazing players because of the scrutiny that I put on them. The simplest answer to me is its just you, but simple isnā€™t always right and I told katze last night the time hasnā€™t come yet for me to tinfoil her. Well, Visorā€™s dead and so the tinfoil is starting to churn a bit.

if i had any clue what it was iā€™d be asking you way less questions about it

you think katze and visor make sense as w/w?

what is ur role again

it basically boils down to checking if people were roleblocked

my only significant result was seeing brad blocked onā€¦ n2? n3?

1 Like

@Gorta hey can you tell me how your ability works. I saw you say vengeful with extra steps and I wrote down ā€˜probably gives a killing ability to someone else knowing this game lolā€™ in my notes. However I realize that could just be a bad assumption so please make sure to give full details.

fine.

can i just iso someone and see their reaction to something before i reveal

reminder that iso-ing on this site is garbage

wolf theater among two great players is never off the table socially. Never. Ever. They can do anything because it is all a dance.

yeah im in no hurry, im sifting thru isos right now myself

Yeah just kill me you all made your minds up a long time ago, I dont feel like trying to convince anyone today because that is a waste of my time, no one would listen anyway. A pure unenjoyable game all round. You all ignore my actions and posts, and just decided I was bad because I dont play mafia to the same intense level as you all.

said the member of town when his death would lose town the game.

(not)

why are you and sabi like this

you are allowed to not participate much

i think by process of elimination you are pretty likely a wolf

if ur gonna just come in every now and then and complain about it ill feel much less bad about being wrong

Sabi and Jack arenā€™t the same tbh. Sabi is like dramatic af about things (sorry lol) Jack the past two days is like ā€˜take me insteadā€™ and nothing else.

If I hammer Rue Iā€™m a wolf if I kept my vote on Katze I would of being called a wolf for that. Actually no winning with you all. I went with the action that was the choice of the town and fit with my POE.

wow

sabi/jack team

1 Like