Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 2 - Days 3-7

For the record i still think that was a funny line by me.

i wish u didnt make it >:(

(maybe later ill laugh at it tho)

(also i think the among us lobby might actually fill now so i will probably actually not be here until after i sleep gn)

Did that really shake you that much lol. It was meant to be mostly humorous.

so, basically I give a gun to someone when I die

I was giving it to Zorvo because Zorvo would have done what I wanted if I died

probably not w/w

1 Like

my current thots are: achro + maybe Jack, and everyone else is villa. for sadbi I am kinda relying more than I’d like on spf/hally/etc calling them obv villa being right. not that I think they’re particularly wolfy, I just worry if they got cleared too easily I guess.

we’ll see how I feel in the morn

visors flavor being the evil witch version of my flavor (Eva) combined with the entire role being redacted is really interesting to me, though probably not very relevant.

sadbi, did Brad say why he bg’d me?

@Achromatic how did you guess my ability?

don’t expect many posts out of me, I still need to read people and will focus on that

I don’t recall but I will check when I get back on my laptop

@Gorta you said extra steps

I dont know how you do a vengeful with extra steps otherwise and its on brand with the game.

so you were paying attention?

I do try my best to review things even if i am not able to always catch everything live yeah. Its a lot easier to pay attention now then it was the first couple of days.

Vote Count

Not Voting (6): Achromatic, Gorta, Jackrito, katze, Sadbi, sufdaddy

I think I have reads on sadbi and Katze (even if my katze read isn’t great) and that leaves sadbi, suf, and Jackrito

I meant to say Achro and katze

oh whatcha got for me?

more on that later because I still have a few things I need to work out

I’m still waiting on katze to pressure me uwu

this is a nightmare tbh