Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 2 - Days 3-7

Its kind of interesting because scum were put into check by gyr yesterday. They cohldnt scum hammer me because he made it clear he was going to murder as much as he could if i flipped v. So i am not sure if scum didnt have the votes (zack/jack) or they knew that me going over while gyr was alive would be game losing for them (katze/jack)

Hm.

yeah thats kinda where im at just replacing me with you

at… some point later im probably going to hold sabi under a bunch of scrutiny and see how i feel

but not now cuz im prob gonna be gaming in a bit :sunglasses:

Wolves actually had to be super careful yesterday due to gyr. Glad he listened about lying visor on fire though. Thanks gyr for trusting me till the end tbh

Lighting

i was scared he wouldnt ignite visor, especially after the W flip cause it just solidified him as LACK MAFIA to me

ty @Gyrlander for not giving in to the temptation that the last will was clearing

OK mommy I’m ready

I’m starting to collect cat gifs to pocket katze :curtain:

urmom

post-this-cat-die

Can one of yall make this into a gif I don’t know why I find this so funny but I’ve watched it like 100 times 😂 #rescuecat #munchkincat #catsoftiktok #persiancat #cattok #persiancatclub #cutecat #fluffycat #petsoftiktok #fyp

We talked alot about sufjan this game.

I’m feeling mazzy star tonight.

And with that I wish you all a gn :two_hearts:

???

uh

i let myself get talked into a mindset where only two worlds existed: guava+achro are both wolves or zack+visor are both wolves

at the same time, i was seriously reconsidering my read on achro

so… despite not rly thinking he’d flip wolf, i kinda… let it happen? cause in my mind, there was a decent chance that i was just getting snowed by achro, and missing on guava was ~less bad than missing on achro. smaller hit to the ego, he had already claimed a mech useless role, gave a tiny bit of insight to sabi. basically i talked myself into thinking it wasnt That Bad Of A Miss. or it was a hit.

closer to EoD achro made that one really ugly post like “lol, what if guava is being bussed” and i was drudgesirening rly hard at it. then even closerer to EoD one of you two was like “lol, what if achro is totally just pocketing guava, uwu.” and i was sirening that post too. which is why at eod i was trying to kill you over guava, not sure if you made that post or visor did but i thought it was probably tmiing guava v but i was simultaneously too scared of that one achro post

so i was also kinda frozen, in the sense that i didnt act stronger on any of those feelings because i had so many conflicting ones

does that make more sense?

For the record i still think that was a funny line by me.

i wish u didnt make it >:(

(maybe later ill laugh at it tho)

(also i think the among us lobby might actually fill now so i will probably actually not be here until after i sleep gn)

Did that really shake you that much lol. It was meant to be mostly humorous.

so, basically I give a gun to someone when I die

I was giving it to Zorvo because Zorvo would have done what I wanted if I died