Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Game Over - Witches Win

arctic deserved it and i will die on that hill

5 Likes

Agreed

1 Like

Thanks Astand for this marvelous setup. I can’t imagine the work that went to make this possible for all the players involved (+ I got to know Umineko thanks to this game :D).

It was very fun as my first game here, and I plan to keep playing all I can. The game was quite close, and I managed to live until the end… thing I’m grateful for, as I had a good time. Probably shouldn’t have happened, as I essentially tried to murder villagers every night except for outed lmao. GG WP

@Achromatic Thanks for reminding me to never townread people just for the effort they put into a game. I hate being a wolf so I can’t understand why would someone spend so much time to fool people as scum… you got me big there. Good job.

1 Like

ggwp everyone

very glad to die N1 :wowee:

1 Like

You won the game for that

This post has been called out as inappropriate and I 100% agree.

@Zorvo I apologize for making this post, yes I was a wolf but I could have chosen a different tact.

4 Likes

They came free with your Xbox

1 Like

This was a fairly low WIM game from me on my scale overall, but gg Gyr it was a pleasure playing with you.

spoilers

gg all wp

thanks for running mods

wolves goat

mod the wolves ban the village

3 Likes

thx for hosting

1 Like

as long as this is counting me as ultimate armor piercing unkillable serial killer sure

1 Like

I leave you all with this last song Spotify

sorry for replacing out at the start of the game

i didnt mention it to hosts for my reason to replace out, just said that i was super busy, but i had family members pass away when the game started and i knew i wasnt mentally 100 percent to play this game.

Reason why i didnt mention it, was due it at the time being an ongoing investigation.

4 Likes

oh

at least I was right on zach and visor

u can’t take that away from me libs

Sorry for your loss.

1 Like

It’s unfortunate we lost this game

I tried so hard to pull town through. :sob: