was my meme in f3 funny

if u say no ur lying

1 Like

gg

In other news. Chloe won in spirit.

I should have killed Katze when there was the chanceā€¦

katze was a villager

yeah, but Katze voted like an hour into f3

but I support a post limit, like some people actually had 1-2k posts in thread and in the end of the game itā€™s just a chore to read those players

This game looked like a lot of fun, but I didnā€™t sign up because rolemadness scared me. You shouldnā€™t have let Achro live until endgame, just saying.

ā€œhave you tried killing wolves etc etcā€

1 Like

if there is one thing i have learnt about quitting ww, its that you always want to end on a high note because leaving on a loss hurts

so you inevitably sign up for another game much later to try and get a game good enough to say sayonara fuckers

it takes some time, you warm up a bit, eventually you have a great gameā€¦ and suddenly you donā€™t really want to quit anymore, you are having a good time

and the cycle repeats

we all get different things out of ww, but impo unless you really think mafia is a negative detriment to your life, accept lower standards of yourself, and try to allow yourself to enjoy the game more rather than worried about the outcome to an anxiety riddled degree

after all, we play this game for fun, there are no real stakes. sometimes i think we lose sight of werewolf beign a fun activity to pass the time.

obv you will prob take a break from this until we browbeat you into the next org game :curtain: but i hope to see you there and rand you wolf again :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

there were frustrating elements about this game from all sides (not really the setup side, i thought it was good, i certainly felt like we had plenty of tools as wolves)

also sad the fakeclaim i came up with for ruby didnt work cause brad was a bg, thats a great role, the compulsive bodyguard dayvig

end of the day you say gg, shake hands and move onto the next game whenver you are ready

after all, chloe owes you a game now, and you canā€™t let her forget that

1 Like

I certainly felt awful after I thought I lost the game for the wolves by holstering the anti claim

And it wouldā€™ve stung for a while afterwards but making mistakes is just part of ww in the end

Idk, sometimes things just donā€™t work out

4 Likes

Youā€™re EVIL

EVIL!!!;93&30:!;

2 Likes

@katze

the deep wolf that got caught d1 by arctic
the deep wolf whose teammate got yote d1 after claiming geyde
the deep wolf whose joat got replaced
the deep wolf that no one is letting live to endgame
yes that deep wolf

2 Likes

Obligatory host post mortem.

Both sides played well.
That being said, Iā€™m not naming players yet angleshooting bad.
Please donā€™t do that.