Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

Were you here earlier in the day?

you used present tense, his wagon is all but gone ;o. If you meant earlier sure.

At this point I am just assuming someone is going to shoot Zorvo just to be rid of him.

Achro you’re reading like you have absolutely nothing to go off of and are just desperately trying to find something to cling onto

I am eating breakfast and chatting with you about the game, should I be doing something else right now? I am fine with the top two lynches and am real timing with you. Is this a problem for you?

yeah I didn’t actually realise it was only 2 votes now
I thought it was around 4
When I saw it wasn’t I shifted towards that

this is the town thought process that i’ve been missing and these posts are almost identical to his behaviour when he was in a v/v gladiate with someone he townread on day 1 and kept trying to get himself killed

still a little concerned over the fact this only happened after i made a post asking about where this shit was, but i think these posts show a pure thought process

and the next one is something i actually want to talk about with everyone else, because i think he raises a good point

let’s say seth is town
why has heisenberg been leading way over him the entire day if these wagons are v/w?
are wolves needlessly bussing when seth is right there for the taking? yeah i don’t think so

One second I swear this is some sort of logical fallacy

I didn’t make any argument there. I will be interested to hear what logical fallacy you think this is ;o

you’re showing intent to try and corner me without having anything to corner me with
when I point it out you make it out as if you aren’t being needlessly aggressive
so yeah I do kind of have a problem with that?

this is so uncharacteristic for you i want to send you to the shadow realm

do you even know whats characteristic for me
please go into more detail

Eyyyy Litwick!

2 Likes

Ah, interesting. Needlessly aggressive huh? Don’t know what to say to that tbh. Takes me aback a little actually. I do find needless defensive posturing and and clarification hallmarks of scum play but there is plenty of overlap between town doing that as well.

Your role will solve you in all likelyhood anyway, given how specific it is.

bed liza is here
i should continue to be here for an hour or two

That’s the condition of the role

am i wrong to read this as “its scummy to do this but it can be towny too”
your flow suddenly interrupted into pressure on me
i’m not very receptive to that

Oh! Sorry about that, I just use strong words but I 99% of the time don’t mean them. I’m just that dramatic, so please don’t get mad. By the way, I don’t think it is complete and utter trash, but it’s based on things that I can’t really talk about. What can I respond to “your posts feel manufactured”?

The only thing that comes to mind is that I’m in a new forum and I don’t know essentially anyone (except Seth/Zorvo/the quadrillion names he has had over the ages) so of course I’m not really sure how to interact with all of you unless you talk to me first (HINT: This has to be with your “scummoning”, I’m most of the time reading the thread, but often only respond to people that talk to me first for the reasons explained above. Hope that’s cleared up).

As you may be familiar with if you’ve ever read any of my games, I like discussing scum equity rather than absolutes. It’s a complicated subject but basically ‘this is greater than rand wolfy, but nothing more.’

Do you feel pressured? Good, I don’t like it when people walk around unpressured if I am worried about them. If you are town have no fear, I usually find you in the end. Some people don’t like to be pressured but that’s not exactly my problem in a mafia game. I just do my best to keep it about the game and on point.

1 Like

Oh wait so you’re claiming to be responsible of the modposts?