hello

1 Like

when i said hello what i actually meant was goodbye

1 Like

oh okay bye

1 Like

yes?

1 Like

i imagine all sorts of nonsense is goign to be carried on while iā€™m asleep so iā€™ll get my final thoughts out now

couple things that struck me - think spf not wolfreading me is interesting - i know she has struggled reading me in the past (as she alluded to earlier (and i donā€™t really mean the recent game, that was fuckin around on all cylinders)) and i generally donā€™t expect her to village read me in games because i dont think my playstyle is one that fits easily into the way she sees the game. her progression from refusing to put a read on me and then going seems okay seems reasonable enough from my pov - i always keep an eye out for ppl like her and how they approach slots like mine (and zacks this game) where theyā€™re not wolfread but not super townread either - theyā€™re the slots that can dangle above the poe but drop into them at a moments notice and wolves often love to test the waters there to see where the thread is going on them

obv no idea how this plays out in the long run but for d1 i am cautiously optimistic that it is a good sign for her

katze had a somewhat similar progression (really reminded me of marshal from breaking bad actually), in constantly bringing me up and trying to get people to look at me, much more so in line with what i mentioned earlier, testing the waters, seeing where ppl feel. im definitely biased at this point but i didnt feel super great about it, esp once spf said that she doesnt really see a reason to wolfread me katze let the bone go and now has slowly pivoted to a slight townread of sorts in my direction. could be genuine sure, could be shes just paranoid of small things about my slot that donā€™t add up and spf was just purely a sanity check as someone she respects but it came across a little murky to me. think shes done plenty of work and such that i wouldnā€™t feel comfortable going there today - just side-eying the slot. if im pulling a voxx and letting the game go in d1 accidentally cest la vie but its dumb to think like that

seeing spf pick up on min too admittely contributed to my read

dunno where to stand on slots like gorta and eevee- hoping i am dead by the time i have to actually care about their alignment

im okay with both main wagons as they are right now, think heisen should go over today, just based on the weight of the thread in their direction

ive read over a bunch of arctic posts and i kinda think the dude is wolfing - his posting feels overblown and reminds em a little of how he tunneled me in anniversary with his nitpickery

no idea how to read gghana - basically gorta with more posts

theres probably more that comes to mind but i cant really think of it right now

2 Likes

wheres your head at palio

you read the game any?

@sufdaddy @Hally @staypositivefriend

thoughts on achro would be appreciated

@spf

Not really

oh same as before
Iā€™m not really picking up on anything so my plan is to just push heisenberg more

hey eevee
nice to meet you
havenā€™t really seen you this game, whys that?

Vote Count

Heisenberg (7): eliza, Jackrito, Gyrlander, Hally, GaulSoodman, spf, Outedwolf
Gyrlander (4): Rue, nightingale, Achromatic, katze
Zorvo (2): SaulGoodman, Memes
Gorta (2): sufdaddy, Sadbi
Memes (1): Phraze
katze (1): min
Ruby (1): HowardHamlin
GaulSoodman (1): Heisenberg
Hally (1): Zorvo
guavagudetama (1): Ruby

Not Voting (4): eevee, Gorta, guavagudetama, BradLand

can you elaborate

i just watched the bcs finale

14 years and its over

itā€™s saul gone

2 Likes

To summon someone scummy into thread as soon as you mention them.

Anyway a lot of people are seeing the same thing i am seeing so maybe provide content instead of calling the concern about your play trash.

1 Like

Anyway these wagons are a mess. People should start consolidating so wagon analysis is easier later in the game. Pick your poison.

see i could buy the town motivation if you didnā€™t use this to fuel a shitpush on memes which you clearly wanted to kill him with

my god heā€™s town isnā€™t he

took you long enough