Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

VOTE: heisenberg
was planning on switching my vote anyways
i honestly dont care between the three of them who dies
theyre all decent

UNVOTE

Don’t know

Anyone besides gyr and Geyde and I guess visor

i disagree with the phraze thing because to me because that could just as easily come from a wolf hopping on the train of “phraze being town for literally nothing”

but yeah i see the rest

UNVOTE

i’m not killing gyrlander though, who shouuld we kill instead

1 Like

gth i would probably vote in min, jack, or gonta

slightly low-hanging-fruit but i dont tr any of them and think that pool contains at least one wolf

NEW FRIENDS

1 Like

@guavagudetama How does this follow?

Vote Count

Heisenberg (6): eliza, Hally, spf, Outedwolf, Gyrlander, nightingale
Gyrlander (5): Rue, Achromatic, katze, Jackrito, Memes
Outedwolf (5): HowardHamlin, GaulSoodman, Zorvo, Sadbi, guavagudetama
Gorta (1): sufdaddy
Memes (1): Phraze
GaulSoodman (1): Heisenberg
guavagudetama (1): Ruby

Not Voting (5): eevee, Gorta, BradLand, min, SaulGoodman

Back to gorta

VOTE: gorta

raffle closes in 30 miutes!

a significant amount of trolling

Don’t underestimate the power of the masonry.

I completely disagree with this but also this is a misunderstanding of what is being said. I feel like you’re in a tunnel and if we disagree with the tunnel you get salty.

The annoying thing is the tunnel can be right and it just points to a certain type of wolf team but don’t tell me my thread state analysis is bad, I’ve been doing this way too long. I know what I am talking about. Sorry it disagrees with your tunnel.

Are you really against Geyde vote?

i dont really hard tr gyr or anything but im willing to give him an extra day for him to prove himself as town via the role that he has softed multiple times, and then if he doesn’t we can yeet him into the sun

Like, if Heisen is wolf then I will use that same analysis to find the other wolves lol. It’s completely valid.

I feel like you’re doing this exact same thing.

When have I been salty about Gyr? ;o

It follows because I think Outed is more suspicious than Gyr. I can go find things I thought were wolfy but just like with Gyr I didn’t find much to wolfread, which is why I wanted a wagon other than the three of them.
I’ll vote Gyr if you want because I already think my vote is on a town player anyway so moving it to a different town player doesn’t change much I suppose :skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones:

1 Like