Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

Alright y’all
We have 2 main wagons which means it’s wagonomics time

what

Isn’t that usually best done after flips?

2 Likes

it’s not a meta read i just think she’s a wolf

her reactions have been fake/performative and i don’t think she’s been villagery

the last time i payed attention to a game she was in as town she was way more impactful and tried to engage more with people she scumread which is what i meant when i thought her treatment of geyde was wolfy. esp if he’s town

1 Like

~CONFIRMATION BIASED READ ALERT~

the fact that heisenberg has not posted in 19 hours does make me wonder if he’s just a frozen wolf that has accepted his fate and has given up on trying to towntell. it does not really feel like geyde’s personality to give up like this as town, granted that i don’t actually know him that well

I can see this 100% as last night she came off performative before coming back into thread. I have no experience with her and even I called out her lack of impact in thread health.

I just think its way more chill for long term game management to flip heisen here. He seems kind of done every time he posts anyway, and we learn almost 2 days of stuff from people talking about him. Katze is for sure ‘going for the head’ but if its wrong then its like ‘oh oops lol’

I would normally expect that this has to do with out of game factors rather than alignment.

He did seem to indicate he had a bad night and I SUPER prefer to make that NAI. If you don’t mind. Be kind.

the last time i saw geyde town he gave up and when host accidentally implied that a majority vote was required for an elimination he literally tried to consolidate votes on himself

Yes that’s what I meant lmao sorry

I meant “the end of today will be important” but somehow fucked that up

oh i think i missed this, in that case i would consider it NAI as well

Achro stop ignoring mecjdksksndm

What did I miss?

Check ur pings

fwiw this is explicitly something i am trying to do less because it has in past games led to me having correct reads and then in realtime with those scumreads getting pocketed by them

but eh

i kinda feel like my wagon is mostly town motivated which is wack

Vote Count

Heisenberg (7): Hally, spf, Outedwolf, Gyrlander, eliza, GaulSoodman, Achromatic
katze (6): guavagudetama, min, nightingale, SaulGoodman, Rue, HowardHamlin
Gorta (3): sufdaddy, Sadbi, BradLand
Gyrlander (2): katze, Jackrito
Outedwolf (1): Zorvo
Memes (1): Phraze
GaulSoodman (1): Heisenberg
guavagudetama (1): Ruby
Zorvo (1): Memes

Not Voting (2): eevee, Gorta

oh it didnt pop up as a ping wtf

Uh gorta’s not going over today lynching is not a mistake ever but given thread state just vote heisen it’s chill

do u scumread anyone that’s on ur wagon right now?

1 Like

lynching inactivity*

I likely won’t switch, unless something unexpected comes up. I think Heisenberg is a fine elimination.