Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

Achro stop ignoring mecjdksksndm

What did I miss?

Check ur pings

fwiw this is explicitly something i am trying to do less because it has in past games led to me having correct reads and then in realtime with those scumreads getting pocketed by them

but eh

i kinda feel like my wagon is mostly town motivated which is wack

Vote Count

Heisenberg (7): Hally, spf, Outedwolf, Gyrlander, eliza, GaulSoodman, Achromatic
katze (6): guavagudetama, min, nightingale, SaulGoodman, Rue, HowardHamlin
Gorta (3): sufdaddy, Sadbi, BradLand
Gyrlander (2): katze, Jackrito
Outedwolf (1): Zorvo
Memes (1): Phraze
GaulSoodman (1): Heisenberg
guavagudetama (1): Ruby
Zorvo (1): Memes

Not Voting (2): eevee, Gorta

oh it didnt pop up as a ping wtf

Uh gorta’s not going over today lynching is not a mistake ever but given thread state just vote heisen it’s chill

do u scumread anyone that’s on ur wagon right now?

1 Like

lynching inactivity*

I likely won’t switch, unless something unexpected comes up. I think Heisenberg is a fine elimination.

banger question

1 Like

Yeah tbh heisen refusing to come back is a little weh for my opinion on his alignment

yeah you’re in an unfortunate position here

fortunately after this game (no i am not a wolf it’s just because i’m busy) i am releasing my new book Saul Goodman’s Advice on Powerwolfing which you could take some notes from and i’m giving one free copy to whoever gets eliminated day 1

What do you think about me who is currently off both top wagons then?

no not really

guava is the biggest question mark and if i do go over today i think they should be pressured more in the coming days but i think ultimately them coming in, not vibing with me from the get-go, and kinda just not being in touch with the whole thread and being generally anti-me as a result of their limited scope is

annoying, but probably villagery

i guess min is actually the one who im least confident about solely due to the read decaying, i think everything ive liked from min has been from very early game but i still think ultimately it culminates to an above null read, still

Yea but then people will be like omg eod sucks because they were hard avoiding them so like if he flips w I get accused of bussing and if he’s V then people will also say I’m wolfy because I’m a hypocrite

I might be over thinking this fhsks slanzhskns

why do you care what people say lol. Just vote.

I am a wolf defending my teammate heisenberg

1 Like

Because I’m baby brained and don’t want people to judge me badly for my actions

i kinda dont want to think about your alignment

in my head you and seth are kinda linked, not in the sense that you must be a pairing of alignments, but because my read on you was pretty strongly correlated with the fact that we both had nearly identical reactions to seth throughout the entire game

and part of me thinks that should just be clearing for you, and the more likely i see seth as a wolf the stronger i feel that you are probably always a villager for that, but the more i consider seth as a villager the more i ponder on the concept that i was just pushing wolf agenda and you were blatantly trying to powerwolf it and bounce off of me to get him killed

im back all

1 Like