VOTE: Ruby

I had about 2.5 times as many posts as you did

I may be an old and withered crone now but do not underestimate my power

1 Like

I feel like I’m pissing myself on stage

2 Likes

My flavor was creature so. I had to. Top post

1 Like

You said you hated the train, so I joined it so you would look at it with kind eyes.

1 Like

Vote Count

Ruby (5): GaulSoodman, Sadbi, nightingale, Achromatic, Gyrlander
eevee (1): spf
KimWexler (1): guavagudetama
GaulSoodman (1): Rue
katze (1): HowardHamlin
min (1): sufdaddy
nightingale (1): katze

Not Voting (11): Memes, BradLand, eevee, Gorta, Jackrito, KimWexler, Outedwolf, Phraze, Ruby, Zorvo, min

I want to die

2 Likes

The worst is I townread the entire wagon except for night so I have no reason to switch

1 Like

well well well if it ain’t the consequences of my own actions

1 Like

see that’s kinda my problem because i think you having that thought and not saying it just doesn’t really feel like town behaviour? i’m not sure whether you had that thought or if you didn’t and just blatantly lied (which is still wolfy), but if you did i think it’s more likely to come from a wolf having an awareness of their partner dodging the thread as long as possible but not wanting to bring attention to the fact (and i can even plausibly see proph talking in wolf chat about how he doesn’t want to enter the thread yet, or how he’s going to do it after X amount of time because he’s done that when i’ve wolfed with him before) and yet still wanting to get the cred if someone else pointed it out first

this is only relevant if ruby is a wolf
i think
so we’ll see what this means

1 Like

me holding cards close to my chest is pretty typical of me

but also this post is cope

1 Like

my problem with this is I had the exact same thought as katze and I said nothing

1 Like

i also don’t really buy your explanation for not wanting it posted. do you think someone posting that would affect his return? odds are he just doesn’t even see it so i don’t get the concern here

1 Like

fuck u

1 Like

i think everyone is a wolf except for me and this game is a big prank

1 Like

do you think i thought about that i instantly reacted cause i was intentionally not posting it

lmao

Arctic and Katze should hug it out

we need to get married first :ring::ring:

each night arctic spreads to another one of us until youre the only one left

2 Likes

I’m the girl next door not a whore :kiss: