Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

We could always vote you out so you are free from the pressure of dvc

1 Like

the problem is that thereā€™s a fuck ton of people they havenā€™t played with in a long time, theyā€™ve made multiple other weird posts about geyde before, and even if they were a villager thereā€™s no reason they would make that post if you get what I mean

1 Like

no then they will definitely make fun of me

Youā€™re a bad bitch. You donā€™t need a dvc

the only reason Iā€™m spamming so hard is so that DVC doesnā€™t make fun of me for dying day 2 as a villager again

2 Likes

damn bestie ur right

1 Like

Puuuuurrrrr :nail_care:

1 Like

i mean thereā€™s definitely wolves on both wagons and honestly I donā€™t think Iā€™ve seen a day 1 wolf wagon that wasnā€™t somehow caused by a wolf townsiding in a very long time

however Iā€™m not entertaining this read at all Iā€™m just ignoring it because if you do it will immediately be incorrect

1 Like

she joke voted guava before eod1 then dipped iirc?
she didnt vote either of the main wagons so

1 Like

I am the most esoteric bitch in this mafia game rn :kiss:

1 Like

that is the thing
when i do not find easier to read / weaker plays wolfy, the only explanation is that i either suck (possible but i have no reason to think so yet) or that wolves are in the stronger people who havenā€™t been wolfy but havenā€™t been villagery either. which is more or less where you and zack lie. that is if they arenā€™t afk, but i donā€™t think there are enough afk players for that to make a difference anyway

weā€™re pushing the town agenda
what are you doing

1 Like

Hm. I dont. Explain if ruby = villager they wouldnt make that post? I agree that me fiinding it strange is not a reason to avoid pushing there. Sadbi wanted thoughts and there wasnt a lot

Thoughts on ruby/arctic being not w/w?

i thought my vanity in valorant would have been cool but there was nothing even after having goated reads and getting n1ā€™ed so now it is time to return to monke

1 Like

oh they absolutely could

what I meant is that thereā€™s 3 possibilities

1: they made a shitpost as a villager

2: they made a shitpost as a wolf

3: that was an attempt to distance from their wolf buddy

the fact that it was kinda awkward makes me think it was 3 and the fact that it targeted specifically geyde a flipped wolf who they were clearly trying to distance from makes me think itā€™s a distance attempt

2 Likes

yeah I get it Iā€™ve also entered joker mode atp

am I top poster yet

1 Like

pre flips are the devils way of killing villagers

(ask me later)

1 Like

Lol you canā€™t touch me

1 Like

Well 2 and 3 are combined now. Tbf geyde was the top wagon but while i dont patticularly find merit in this post the wasteland that is her iso is of bigger concern to me and why i had her in my bottom 5. You go high i will go low lets do this

VOTE: ruby

fair, but im also not gonna hunt someone down for townsiding

.ok so i thought she voted geyde when she called me a villager and wasnt sure on him :skull:

well! im just gonna wait for her :joy_cat:

#TheFear

i mean im ngl i feel like ur allergic to finding me villagery this game. not sure on zack, i dont feel that differently about him but am not rly interested going there rn because he hasnt been wolfy lol

meh

i mean honestly i think ur push on him is kinda absurd cuz it just feels like a fear push at least i get u wolfread me but

nya. not my issue rn

inting, probably

aka my best

@katze can you explain what this is