Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

fundamentally a bad argument is a bad argument regardless of whether I agree disagree or am neutral

if you don’t grasp this then you will eventually lose a game because of it so you should learn it

skillsue

i couldve sworn you did, i’m not sifting thru your 8k posts today tho lol so w/e

@Ruby Hey when you read this I hope you feel better. At one point you had 5 votes on you, can you please rank these five people from towniest to scummiest based on whatever criteria you want to provide? Thanks!

GaulSoodman
Sadbi
nightingale
Achromatic
Gyrlander

fundamentally when I think of arctic I think of the screams of the damned of hell not an alignment

Same with night

And katze

A lot of people actually

He really is just coming off as a power wolf. Nothing in his eod is from town mindset esp the hop from visor to katze. It seemed like he wanted whatever wagon to happen to protect Geyde and didn’t matter who it was.

1 Like

wolves likely have some sort of vested interest, not necessary to interject if v/v but possible

if zack v i think hes >rand to be right on you
if you’re town then–

well, i guess you raise a valid point :wowee:

Is there a way to jump on here to like eod?

cant really argue with that ig

theres hyperlinks to eod here

1 Like

Thank you

it might help to read the rest of my posts, i don’t have many on day 1

yeah i don’t really buy this lol
i think you just feel the only way you don’t die here is by townsiding so you dropped that and it was a bit of a blunder

arent you more concerned with killing ruby/eevee than me at this point?

1 Like

strike three with the underhanded agenda

no i’m not
i just think it’s more likely that i’ll have to

also like

cmon bronana i havent even been defending zack what do u mean “start townsiding” if anything im wolfsiding more by implying theres one in you two than i was before from a v!you pov?

Fun exercise before I go to cuddle for the night

Heisenberg (9): Hally, spf, Outedwolf, Gyrlander, eliza, Achromatic, sufdaddy, BradLand, katze
katze (8): guavagudetama, min, nightingale, Rue, HowardHamlin, SaulGoodman, Zorvo, GaulSoodman
Gorta (1): Sadbi
Gyrlander (1): Jackrito
Memes (1): Phraze
GaulSoodman (1): Heisenberg
guavagudetama (1): Ruby
Zorvo (1): Memes

Not Voting (2): eevee, Gorta

Imagine Katze is a wolf

who else is a wolf?

how does this world make you feel? good? bad?

1 Like

zorvo(?) and eevee tbh

eevee sheep reason but zorvo isnt

i think when he meant start townsiding he meant compulsively show your TMI I guess?

1 Like

btw you arent forgotten just havent felt like back reading yet.