Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

Arctic is your name ruby because you are acting like you’re her girlfriend with how obsessed u r

1 Like

mafia love triangle

1 Like

arctic was left at the altar by katze who left him for Ruby

I cracked the code

The Rosetta stone

Add it to fol lore

if half the game is making a read based on something which we do not yet know then yes i deem it necessary to interject

we’ve got mafia lesbians when are we gonna get mafia divorces

ok woman scorned

Arctic is coming off like scum who agenda is not being taken serious by town and is frustrated. Is #motivate-arctic channel in wolf chat dead?

the issue for me is that knowing how me and arctic interact it’s absurdly easy for him to pocket me

same with geyde

Wifom tho

@katze can you explain the thought that me and zack are not v/v

you don’t even scumread him iirc?

how can he not just be town who’s not taken seriously by town and is frustrated

is this about me? i only said the second one (and it’s true too :curtain:)

your posts to me looked like powerwolfing to save heisenberg and getting votes on katze was the way to do that

you also seem to have a vented interest in keeping me in the POE this game that doesn’t read genuine 2 me

ghana just seemed sus to me from posts yday, the vote was w/e - and today the way he’s calling you maf but also defending you seems p weird to me if he’s a villa

Not really

It’s just I get pocketed very easily

I’m not calling him maf you just made that up

i am not calling him a mafia or a villager I’m just pointing out when people make bad arguments

also if arctic dies then I’m 100% next regardless of what he is so I don’t want him dead

the amount of people interjecting you two about my alignment + your twos pushes on eachother

Not in my world view.

can you go into more detail

can you elaborate on the first thing
and since when does town katze care about any of my reads