Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

(Maybe)

(Ask me tomorrow )

Ghana vote Eevee with ME you catperson murderer
You just killed me the least you can do is replace my vote

do you think this looks bad regardless of my alignment?

no comment on the rest honestly, the gorta vote on D1 is probably just sheeping sabi regardless of alignment so idt it means much

To everyone voting katze if you vote eevee with me i may reevaluate katze today. One time offer.

VOTE: eevee

your move

1 Like

Yes. I think it was a bad faith defense of your slot regardless.

Okay this is very v indicative and so far no Katze voter has voted eevee to counter so i guess katze is lock town forever.

1 Like

VOTE: eevee

VOTE: Eevee

This is only because of recent I guess

oh

Oh?

1 Like

This is a joke, right?
(Sorry I’m nd and I’m not great at reading tone)

Is there a hammer this game?

Btw katze. I see a lot of my town game in you when you interact with people directly suspecting you. You punish people for being wrong that gives me deja vu. A big reason why my read has grown.

12 is Hammer I think?

1 Like

hmm

im obviously a bit biased – i kind of think he has a really really easy pass as a wolf to turn the read around though?

i am aware that w!brad isnt like, super amazing at the whole wolfing thing, and that he refers to me with she/her pronouns (and this entire thought comes from me being a villager) but id still say gth w!brad probably would be more likely to at least somewhat follow the threads suspicion on me than maintain a light townread, especially because i think he’d have a few pretty decent excuses to do so… like the whole “katze sounds frustrated → light townlean” is honestly extremely weird to me after dragonvale where i was fairly irritable as a wolf and snowed him, but i almost think its the type of weird more likely to come from a villager who just kinda Feels Like It’s Different rather than having TMI and taking the easy way out

the only gripe i have with that thought is that ive basically heard exactly 0 good things about his wolfgame so maybe im overestimating how much he’d think of this stuff :joy_cat:

take
both katze and ruby wagons might be pure right now

if i told you i was confident enough in my arctic wolfread to force a dichotomy/thunderdome between us two, would you ever support my side?

yesnt

katze (3): HowardHamlin, KimWexler, nightingale
Ruby (3): GaulSoodman, Sadbi, Gyrlander

I don’t know if I can willingly believe all of the breaking bads are town just yet…

1 Like