Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

Btw i am tired and may not post a lot tomorrow to recoup. Used more energy for this game than i wanted to lol.

Eevee/ruby have to be forced to contribute before we can just go stabbing other people. Dont leave any slot behind. More votes on eevee and he will show up. Priority # 1 imo. Ruby will be back i am sure.

Vote eevee. He will show up for 8 votes i promise lol. Stop arguing among yourselves. Team up. Get him into the game. Every one told me he is some great player but he disrespects the game by being idle clearly on purpose. Run him up. Make him talk.

Seriously. You can pause your little copium wagons for 12 hours to stick a knife into eevee so he shows up and we can sort him. Its going to be ok

wtf is tone like how do you even figure that out btw been like almost 3 years and I still dont know

He followed me to to gorta.

you gonna clown on me now for this one hosts

6qawi2

6 Likes

Contender for best post in the whole thread nya

1 Like

Yea but idk the host and their game meta

yeah didn’t think so

Fucking no scoped

1 Like

LMFAOOOOO posts like these are why i love playing with you

4 Likes

i type like a fucking nerd

WHAT THE FUCK

Wow! You’ve been sharing a lot of love! You’ve reached the maximum daily likes for today, but as you gain trust levels, you’ll earn more daily likes. You’ll be able to like posts again in 15 hours.

I HATE IT HERE

3 Likes

Vote Count

katze (4): HowardHamlin, min, KimWexler, nightingale
Ruby (3): GaulSoodman, Sadbi, Gyrlander
eevee (3): spf, Achromatic, guavagudetama
Gyrlander (3): Rue, Memes, Jackrito
min (1): sufdaddy
nightingale (1): katze
Outedwolf (1): Zorvo

Not Voting (6): BradLand, eevee, Gorta, Outedwolf, Phraze, Ruby

@Rue I see what you’re doing but Brad is far outside of his scum range at this point. The case is weak. I’m sorry but I appreciate the effort but he’s not scum.

1 Like

Ghana vote eevee with me you fucking nerd

WHAT THE FUCK

Wow! You’ve been sharing a lot of love! You’ve reached the maximum daily likes for today, but as you gain trust levels, you’ll earn more daily likes. You’ll be able to like posts again in 15 hours.

I HATE IT HERE

1 Like

Then towncase him, as I’ve asked you to repeatedly.

I tried to like this post and it won’t even let me I’m gonna die

And “I know how Brad plays, he’s town” is not a proper towncase. Give something that other players can engage with.

I start replying to every post I wanna like with :heart:

1 Like