Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

I doubt it

Ok. Maybe i did. I am cranky before my smoothie.

@Zorvo please hold the turboing

Because people got off eevee already and i dont feel like playing activity police all day. It sucks, wish i could change it, but its a boring job and i want to make sure i am on the same wagon as katze for mechanical reasons.

What was your point?

What’sup

Over my dead corpse. I town read Rue.

Just got on but real
Eevee is gonna be receiving votes this entire game for being inactive til they die so I’d rather just kill that now
But like y’all can do whatever ig

What do you think about Arctic receiving four votes in response to katze saying she was committing to thunderdoming him, but kat not receiving any?

1 Like

I rather someone just vig eevee and we kill Arctic to solve the katze vs Arctic shit. I don’t want another day of katze vs Arctic, which is way worse for thread health

your reads as a whole feel extremely ungracious
like youre not even bothering to consider the alternative worlds
no doubts

my interpretation is
youre a wolf fishing for v flips and chain-elims and proceeding with that as your primary goal
i want to be wrong
but
all things considered i dont feel like i can townread you right now

The vig them tonight. We gotta have kp

katze obviously saw my vote and decided to sponge it

Do we really want more katze vs Arctic or should we solve it today and figure out solution tomorrow whichever way Arctic flips

Do you think Arctic flipping villager necessarily confirms kat as a wolf?

Chopping an inactive slot is so bad mafia. Dint get me wrong, i loathe slanks, with a passion. But his flip gives us nothing even as a wolf.

I’m bored of katze vs Arctic. It’s killing my motivation to solve this game because it’s mentally draining. I want to solve it and the best way is to flip Arctic.

the only time achro considers arctic might possibly be villa
is when he wants to strongarm a rue exe!
and thats concerning to me!

1 Like

At this point yes. There’s a wolf. In between Kat and Arctic. There has to be.

If i have to choose between Arctic and katze the decision is easy for me. What about you?

There’s definitely a world where that’s v/v

@min Do you agree with this?

Arctic is mostly like wolfu