Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

I mean it does if we like logic. Do you like logic? ‘Hmm they voted arctic after something…’

‘Oh yeah but i cased arctic and voted there i just was poking ither things’

‘Doesnt matter’

In arctic v worlds i am turboing rue tomorrow ty

@Zorvo

Theres your answer

why does searching on this dumb site so hard to do. it stops showing me results after 4.4K

i dont wanna take a break if itll kill arctic though
that would just make it worse

i dont know what i can do
i feel powerless

I. Can’t find it

I think you’re misunderstanding my point, so I have a question to you.

Why did you move back then, instead of continuing to pressure Eevee, who still has not posted?

Should I change ur poll answer then

Yah ngl i thought about that too but what if you are a wolf who did it subconsciously, out of nervousness.
Some wolves dont think straight under pressure and scum tell when their thoughts that they need to fake ate not organized in their mind.

I’m scummy for pushing kat and I’m scummy for pushing arctic literally one has to be it with how I’ve been treated Or else I rage

I feel like gyr and memes are playing a completely separate game from the rest of us

I never said you were scummy for pushing kat.

Do you disagree with my reasoning in a vacuum?

I mean eevee can still die. Do u want a eevee kill today?

Does anyone feel the same way

No I don’t

I just worry about the future of this game

I’m not opposed to it, but I have other topics I’d rather discuss for now.

1 Like

I doubt it

Ok. Maybe i did. I am cranky before my smoothie.

@Zorvo please hold the turboing

Because people got off eevee already and i dont feel like playing activity police all day. It sucks, wish i could change it, but its a boring job and i want to make sure i am on the same wagon as katze for mechanical reasons.

What was your point?

What’sup

Over my dead corpse. I town read Rue.

Just got on but real
Eevee is gonna be receiving votes this entire game for being inactive til they die so I’d rather just kill that now
But like y’all can do whatever ig