Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

If Zorvo is a wolf. Hally, Rue and Katze are at the very least not aligned with Zorvo for questioning and cornering him for the whole taking advantage of modpost and pushing agenda to OMGUS me.

Oh boy here’s the “omg u guise r sew cliquey” comments :upside_down_face:

Weh

Based on our last game where Zorvo was a wilf, he said that he was playing optimally (by actually trying to flip wolves) and telling us who the townies were based on evidence (which is funny because if we believed him we would have won that game).

But now i cant trust thst because he knows about that, so everything this guy says is to create confusion.

My best advice is that we chop him and on day 2, we pretend we start with Hally, Rue and Katze as inno children.

Memes/Halley/Night/Katze

Then after I’d look into Gaul if Memes is Town.

1 Like

As I said if your town it’s in your best interest to flip Gaul cause if they are wolf it clears you.

Wait… who is artic here?

Saul I think.

Unfortunately my friend and his friend have COVID.

Remember FreezingFire? They have COVID.

Again not base things on me, I’m town and it’s just gonna waste your time and day 1.
You need to individually read people so you have actual reads and no one pushes you tomorrow for not having any reads cause I flipped town.

BTW my role sometimes influences the way I play a game

I saw those series of posts and thought the same so you are town.

Then i ISOed Zack and i found i saw a townie post, which i can see only a townie posting it given the situation.

I dont believe a single word you say Zorvo. Pretend you are talking to a wall when you talk to me and your words are bouncing back to your mouth.

Dead game

Rip

In a pool of noobs and players who are bad at mafia yah, because scum!me would own them all.

He is frozen boi now.

I told him he towntold to see if that;d give him the confidence to post, because when he is town, he works a lot better without pressure on him, he cant handle pressure well.

Bit he has not done much with that, he asked to back off and he os not doing anything with the oxygen im giving him.

/request postcount

/request vote count

Bah! I know there is a code to summon the vote count, i saw min doing it in our last game