Zorvo (3): GaulSoodman, SaulGoodman, Memes
Memes (2): Sadbi, Phraze
katze (2): min, sufdaddy
GaulSoodman (1): Heisenberg
min (1): Outedwolf
Prophylaxis (1): katze
Gyrlander (1): Achromatic
Hally (1): Zorvo

Not Voting (6): eevee, Gorta, guavagudetama, Gyrlander, HowardHamlin, Prophylaxis

@eliza, @spf , @Hally, @BradLand, @nightingale, @Rue, @Jackrito

I hope most of you end up voting Zorvo today because if you go for the “could be wolf” instead of the “sure wolf” and you are town, you are playing against our wincon.

Lol

Dunno why you’re assuming he’s 100% wolf. Perhaps he just saw that doctor/ascetic claim and decided to go along with it to see the reaction from other people. At least that’s how I want to see it, as it was obvious he wasn’t doctor/ascetic/whatever the hell

1 Like

He attempted to play along with it to push agenda to execute me after i caught him off their first post.
He must have known that nobody believed tjose modposts and tried to double down on it and has been lolcatting ever since.

Do you townread him?

Also i changed my mind about Sadbi, they could be a wolf faking an irrational tunnel on me to get townread for it. They are PoE.

By this point i expect them to reconsider, the tunnel is no longer believable.

@Gyrlander do you townread Zorvo?

Literally no one believed him and everyone was saying he was trolling and that he should get vigi’d and that’s it. You were never under any real pressure. I think that much is clear.

Do you townread Zorvo yes or no?

OMGUS me harder Guillo uwu

I don’t really scumread him. I’d be okay with him dying during the night though. I just think his play would make sense as a town view. Thing is he’s taking it a bit too far and now if he claims he was just doing it for reactions I won’t believe him 100% as I already explained that possibility.

Yah bug off, you want war, you are gonna get it. Im off my meds today, you get the full me.

You could say he’s a neutral read for me that I wouldn’t mind see dead.

I’m threadspewed town by the rest of the game except by GGhana and Guillo lol

I guess mafia is hard

Learn to read me better Guillo because you really can’t.

i wanna cross reference memes valorant game
there might be something vaguely off with zorvo tunnel?
there might not be
unsure

I will tell you this if Zorvo is town im not playing with him again, because that is a very destructive gambit to make as town. Gamethrowing level, because i cant trust him, i cant, if we both reach F3 im snap voting him without hesitation.

Oh i was scum for a full day, now you are playing the i cant read you better?

I have to give him the benefit of the doubt that he is scum who played a bad gambit and bit back his ass.