Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

Brad may or may not be a wolf but I haven’t played with him in forever so can he have a day one pass uwu

Day one pocket accepted.

@Prophylaxis it has been too long my friend since we last played. I am considering using an ability on you night one. Would you be willing to accept this with no further knowledge?

I can god read Brad. He is scum

You ignored me when I was trying to vibe with you.

You talk about me, have a convo with me.

You afraid or something?

Who is this directed to?

You said he was scum in g5 and in anni so God read is denied.

I’m the #1 bradxpert

Talking to Sufdaddy.

Go to your corner.

huh?

Just because i was wrong about him once it does not mean i will be wrong from that point forward.

Town!Brad does not come into a game playing up the new kid, he does not give a crap

No.

I tried to talk to you like 3 or 4 times and you ignored it. You keep bringing me up instead of having a convo with me.

You. Have been wrong several times. Go away

Since you voted me it means you want to engage in what i think about you no? I saw it as an invitation.

gth spf/sabi both V, maybe min as well

would vote brad, prob wouldnt vote memes (not a V read)

wolfy post m’lord

your move

Ok. I’ll back off then. I hot what i wanted.

You were wrong about me 3 times. I know you’re a perpetual liar so it’s useless talking to you.

Im dropping it now, i dont want you yo get toxic and have a bad time. I know you dont like me.

water u talking about pal

I brought you up twice in such a fashion that in no way required further elaboration or picking your brain on the matter

a conversation about what? you seemed awkward 2 me and I thought it was odd the specific names rue brought up without mentioning you as well. what conversation is there to have about that lol, you saying I should have immediately pivoted to conversing with you on the matter doesn’t make any sense

Fair, thank you.

VOTE: unvote

I meant the very offtopic and fluff commentary from everyone but it’s to be expected considering there’s nothing to talk about.