Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

theres a really good specialty waffle restaurant like a half mile from our house
they have stuff like
lavender & blueberry waffles
mango & coconut waffles
strawberry & goat cheese waffles
biscuits and gravy waffles

oh, i thought jackrito’s posts overnight were kinda villagery

he seemed lost but still managed to make some decent content imo

Omg

Can you like get the recipe???

OMG I need all of that

1 Like

What do you mean?

Dont you know who Zorvo is? It’s gavial! This is his wolf meta through and through.

i cant because its a restaurant unfortunately :pensive:
you can take inspiration from them though

i mean
i might be able to
but im too scared to ask

I did Google this Strawberry Jam & Goat Cheese Waffle Sandwiches Recipe | EatingWell

1 Like

i mean idt we’re wasting the day seeing as he’s not the top wagon and we’re talking about other people too

if we cfd him in 24 hours i wouldn’t call that wasting the day

Fair enough

Considering your other posts where you were quite rational here I only see someone tunneling someone and not thinking about any other possibility. You didn’t give me those vibes earlier, and I’m beginning to detect some sarcasm from you.

Sassy.

Im out of here. You keep your wolves and trolls if you like them so much, you are not playing mafia here.

If im chopped i will not fight it. Tag me when you mean business only.

I’m going to recreate this but with like fresh Belgium style waffles for lunch

1 Like

I’m open to talking business about other people but Zorvo, as we won’t agree on this matter.

Im human and im usually explosive but given how Sadbi tunneled me in Valorant and we both were town, i was cutting them slack but come on, you;d be asking too much from me to keep it rational with them busting my balls for anything i say, at this point i rather die.

to elaborate on this (even though nobody asked)
the stances that hally and saul are taking on memes are very similar
“probably v/v, stop interacting, etc etc”
theyre both lowkey brushing over when i try to reframe sadbi’s points in a way i think is a legitimate accusation on memes
hally has a somewhat vague v read on saul that doesnt go that much beyond “hes posting well”

so i think either they have correct reads on each other and are mostly villagers
or theyre dancing around soft-defending each other in an opportunistic way as mostly wolves

either is plausible tbh

@Sadbi @Hally

Why are you townreading BradLand?

1 Like

Wh[quote=“nightingale, post:2255, topic:2953, full:true”]

so i think either they have correct reads on each other and are mostly villagers
or theyre dancing around soft-defending each other in an opportunistic way as mostly wolves

either is plausible tbh
[/quote]

Who is this in reference to?

1 Like

just slept for like 10 hours

was amazing

1 Like

thats in reference to the group of hally/saul/memes who are mostly all lightly reading each other as villagers

Because I can read him with high rate of accuracy and he has town told. He has done his micro tells (stuff like his word choice and what not which are things people are unable to recreate as scum because it’s stuff you don’t think about). I don’t reveal what micro tells because of reasons but like he has done them.