Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

No, i will not accept it. He is outed wolf.

You want me to stop tunneling you then make a case on me. You know how to make cases on people, I have seen it. Make a case on me and I will drop the tunnel if it’s a good case. My sr on you is based off your lack of depth in your reads so prove me wrong.

1 Like

I want him to show me he doesn’t have shallow reads. Please let me pressure him so I can solve his slot.

1 Like

i just buy his solving as genuine

it’s not a deep read because as i said i don’t know him so if you think it’s wrong feel free to correct me

1 Like

Well if you won’t change your mind just ignore him as I don’t think he’s getting lynched today.

1 Like

memes/hally/saul
probably has lots of wolves or very few wolves

No. You are not the center of the universe, im not gonna case you town or wolf because you are asking as a requirement for you to stop tunneling me.
So im gonna tunnel you back, im gonna give you the same treatment you ate giving me from now on and see how you like it.

Sadbi is a wolf.

I want outed Zorvo first, the Sadbi, who is his partner.

Well that reaction test failed

Anyway moving on

You inow what Marl. Now i understand why you said the ignore button exists for a reason, i didnt believe it back then but i stand corrected.

What should I have for lunch

Sabdi is a wolf.

Now, where are we?

pancakes?

ftr i would def lunch seth today if only to get people to stop talking about him

i just don’t see how it’s productive to sit on him the entire day which is why i signal boosted spf’s read on geyde

but i mean seth is just repeating the same four reads over and over without explaining and i don’t see how it’s possible to divine his alignment from that so i think we probably just have to resolve him

shug emoji

1 Like

That reminds me of a friend.

1 Like

Oooh my parents have a waffle maker :eyes:

1 Like

Word of common sense.

In real life, if you bully someone you may get away with it until someone fights back and puts you in your place, when that happens and get punched back, please dont play the victim card.

I rather someone night vig him so we don’t waste a day on chopping him instead of scum hunting someone else

:eyes:

I’m starting to consider you’re acting like this on purpose.

1 Like