Hally
Zack
Visor

Townlean:
Arctic
Min
Gyrlander
Eliza(?)

btw whoever asked me why I picked heisenberg Iā€™d like to say that I told you so
zorvo never gets lynched for his day 1 fps awfulness the same day

If you like benefits vote walter over there

are you tempting me or is this real

be honest because I now want to turbo zorvo for the challenge you just threw down

Thoughts on Hally backtracking from her read of you and rue read on you?

real
something happens if heisenberg is executed
I have no idea what, but due to it being so limited and me being told absolutely nothing I have to assume itā€™s pretty good
Iā€™ll be honest I wouldnā€™t be too mad if zorvo was elimd this early either

ooh, tell me more
your question mark is quite interesting

God you sound like such a 3P lol. But also no promise of benefit

VOTE: zorvo

Sure Heisen is an entire glacier at this point but I need something to get my blood pumping a bit.

Affirmative!

Where are your scumreads boy?

eliza needs geydsenberg lunched and spf has been trying to get everyone to vote him

mayhaps eliza and spf are 3P executioner bros :thonk:

1 Like

I know she has and Iā€™m wondering why.

Like the first time I felt was fair, not sure why sheā€™s back tracking a second time?

@Hally
Please answer why.

Rue I just feel like OMGUSā€™ing because you told her why you townread me, then SPF explains why, and then she says ā€œNoā€ and comes up with some awful reason to vote me.

see i actually think thereā€™s a possibility that the direction of causation is reversed here. i think if heisenberg is town wolves saw an opening (especially if seth is a wolf) and jumped on board, which is why that wagon took off massively. i still donā€™t really buy that you wouldnā€™t choose seth however, so iā€™m still mulling things over

or eliza is just 3p and spf is mafia

1 Like

cuz ur frozen and crying in wolfu chat

1 Like

donā€™t you wolf read geyde?

:gun:

1 Like

When did this happen? I donā€™t believe I saw it.

I thought she did but I might be wrong I skimmed it.

But yeah Sabi gave like this whole explanation and you just go ā€œnah, not enough for meā€ likeā€¦