Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

Sabi’s explanation was equivalent to saying “just trust me”.

Why not trust the read? Why not work together?

I’m not going to reveal his micro tells because then he can be aware of them and misuse them.

You are under no obligation to do that, and I am under no obligation to believe that they are worthy of a townread.

yes, on content
but i think threadwise the narrative i’m arriving at where he’s town kinda makes sense
i would like him or seth to flip anyway and both will give information on what i’m talking about

1 Like

Is this a legit read or memeinh

Do you think I’m pocketing you?

Are you pocketing me?

Why are you cute?

Nah I think you’re town, I don’t really doubt it at all.

is the thread read just that he got 7 votes and zorvo didn’t? i don’t really find that compelling in a 25 player game

Fair enough. Hurts my ego a bit but I will manage

I have heard lynch heisen and shoot zorvo

but can I interest you in

lynch zorvo and shoot heisen

But are you pocketing me. :gun:

Why not lim memes, shoot Seth. :thinking:

I’m town.

Kind of bold to assume we got a night kill.

it’s tentative
i just got back to a computer and i’m reading the posts where he started getting votes

ultimately content is more reliable than threadreads so i don’t really care much for this until he does something else or i notice something else interesting from the posts around then

Fine I will hard shield you this game

Don’t make me regret this

1 Like

i wish for zorvo and heisenberg to be dayviged immediately

1 Like

@nightingale why are you scared of townreading me
you always put off reading my slot, and then keep me in the poe for “not being villagery” but i don’t think you even believe this

i don’t even want to gauge your alignment with your answer because i’m pretty sure you’re town doing this again because if you were a wolf i think you’d avoid doing the same thing as last game because i retaliated pretty hard. i just want to know for reasons

1 Like

I wish I was sui bombed rn