Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

i assumed you would be fairly familiar with guillo due to speccing games and him being a… showman
but noted

1 Like

His reads are shallow and he’s not being forthcoming with the details.

Go look at his town games on mu and the valtron game on here.

Compare how he handles the reads.

Then come back to me.

He’s not being his town self. I will die on this hill.

my main gripe about memes is that hes totally devoid of reasoning for any of his pushes
i tried to ask him why he went from brad w to brad v to brad w and he said “meta” and when i asked for more he said “too much work”
if hes town there has to be stuff there
i just
cant grasp what that stuff is

thats the largest sticking point for memes for me

fwiw I almost never spec games

and if I do, it just means I’m hanging out in dvc without actually reading the thread, I generally can’t be bothered

1 Like

Why visor

he’s my bronana and I thought he’s been reasonably villagy

@Achromatic he complains about people reading people based off meta because in his words: people can change their meta. So why is he reading Brad off meta

See what I mean!!!

I dont like looking up meta whenever it is possible to avoid it but ike, his zorvo case didnt feel shallow to me it had bullet points

but

what cases besides zorvo’s have you not liked?

Cause it’s too much work, im not here to do homework im here to play. To demonstrate the meta reasons i;d have to dig up games that i can’t remember which exact games are those anymore, then find his posts then build a comparison chart etc etc. Too much work and you have played there too, he is Bluekang, you know him.

His towncore read of hally/rue esp of Hally because he basing it off an unflipped slot spew when at that point Hally wasn’t being towny at all.

again trying to read guillo on the strength/logic of his reasoning feels like a fools errand to me
i would much more greatly recommend reading him based on the conviction he has in his reads (particularly his tunnels) and looking for behaviours which indicate his belief in them (like preflipping others with them, gloating. stuff like that - he made a post in this vein last game which i townlocked him for and i want to think i was right to do so lol)

1 Like

Going to be honest

Last night was shit
Can someone explain why there are votes on me

Do you think night is protecting w brad atm?

Why do you think night is protecting w!Brad and not me?

Give me your thoughts about the game

Do you think this is more TMI or pocketing from w!memes?

i would cite my own description but everyone else’s is better

1 Like

Please ignore the shirtless Bakugou.

I think both of you are town but memes is voting night so I am asking for HIS perspective.

His tunnel on me is weak and omgus. His tunnel on Seth is also opportunistic and weak.

He did the same inno child comment word for word in several games.