Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

I don’t think guillo is a wolf unless he went really overboard on performance art, and since no one answered my earlier question about this I’ll roll with it

what’s up with min

the other way around
instead of
top to bottom
ive heard that most english is written
have you tried reading down

1 Like

Ive tried to dig up Geylander games at his home site and didnt find any.

zack can u give me a quick overview of ur current view of the game

1 Like

Gyrlander, just to make sure you didn’t typo there too.

What are you talking about? Why dont you ask me directly? What are your concerns zack?

No

you’re mischaracterizing my response

you wolfreads me for extremely silly and thin reasons after I had already said I thought you were posting weird, and I called you out for it

Yah i found his user name but no games under his user name, he got games under his user nane but i checked and he didnt post in them and it says x amount of replies but i find none.

@Gyrlander, were you always gyrlander there?

the promised neverland moment

yeah i don’t really care about what your read is now
the point was before people like spf/hally/whoever were townreading him a lot of your pushes (namely this one) felt like you were testing the waters with what you could get away with, especially the post where you shaded him for using mechanics to push seth because i feel like you should know that’s just standard guillo being tunneled

i can’t really elaborate on min this is mainly something for later and its meta based
just don’t really think they are a wolf because they are a lot more powerwolfy in general and i think they’ve mostly been doing their own thing and thinking about the game in a thorough way e.g. re: seth rather than trying to keep up appearances or push agenda

1 Like

I will give you silly and thin reasons ;o

I’m poopin and busy with other stuff atm, remind me later if I haven’t

I’m probably just gonna sponge visor tbh, I am feeling pretty lazy

He’s not but go off

Forgot to answer to this.

The main part is just flat out you claiming what you’ve done/your role.

Like I’m confused as to why you like…claimed it right there under 0 pressure and after a few hours into the day phase and why you would do it as either mafia or 3P because that just serves no benefit whatsoever as both of those.

@Achromatic are u town
just checking

Lost my place
Forum woated

I’ve never played with guillo before, dunno how I should’ve known that

and it was early day 1, of course I was testing the waters

I don’t understand the scum mindset of seeing my light little zorvo v read and just deciding to nuke it into the ground only to then later go ‘hmm let me think about it’

like if he is scum ready to TUNNEL he just tunnels and its believable enough.

Instead, he buries zorvo and then when presented with updating information re-evals

dude clearly believes what he is saying in relation to zorvo and it’s an easy read to make x(. Is he like, an uber wolf or something? Do you have meta, Sabi?

1 Like

yup

1 Like