Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

Sadbi is town.

Take my word for it when I flip town and if your are actually town.

If you don’t listen to my word you could single handily hand the win right over to the wolves and the wolves will hug you meanwhile I’ll be smashing all the walls in your house.

It’s a lightly bastard game, if people insist I can’t stop them but that’s my paranoia. If you get your wish and then murder town it ain’t on me lmao.

And if you’re town and help us win, well that’s cool. I don’t make plays assuming the best though.

Not directly the Sadbi TR, I could be wrong but I def do not believe I am as they had the most pure reaction

I have yet to see a mafia game where the team is going ‘We have to get rid of Zorvo ASAP’

What is the wolf team that is doing this to you atm

It’s more like look at everything I’ve been saying

SPF and Sadbi as Town

If your Town the wolves are in:
Katze/Halley/Night (probably 2 in there)
Even look into Gaul.

Zorvo, Zorvo and the biggest douche of them all.
Zorvo.

Achro might be town from that comment though.
MIGHT.

Zorvo are you trying to break my brain.

Like this is just town ^

And I’ve explained why Halley is the most likely player in this game to flip wolf.

I won’t take my vote off of Hally, even if I go over:

I won’t cross vote to anyone, I keep vote on Hally.

can u talk more about haly?

Sure.
SO many mentions and potential sus of them early game but where did it all go? How did it get used?

I’d expect Hally to have at least 3 votes no?

It just dropped.

Then hammer me.

^^^^
W O L F

@katze have you played with proph before?

Idk

If I ain’t Ascetic Doctor I’d most likely out what I am tomorrow but like guess what.

I’m gonna protect someone tonight and mafia be crying.

technically yes practically no

been looking forward to it tho

but honestly what happened to Hally?

okay FYI proph from my experience loves wolfing so I don’t know where your read of rand w comes from. My meta is 5-7 years old but if it has changed and this is meta let me know. I’m fine with the bullying, but the rand w is like ‘huh’