Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

Zorvo, permission to be blunt?

huh, i got the opposite impression? maybe thats because he randed wolf in his like, first 5 consecutive games here :joy_cat:

1 Like

you are losing your d1 elimination, given the general read on them already being leaning towards scum there isnt a situation here where you arent gaining anything

if anything holding off to tomorrow makes the wcs much worse

Shoot

/shoot Zorvo

1 Like

I swear if this is real

You said to shoot

1 Like

Also if I somehow ain’t a Doctor the only thing I can think id be doing here is maybe I guess making a gambit to try and lure in reactions and judge my entire reads based off of them and continue that game plan for the remainder of day 1.

That’s IF though.

Mafia may want to shoot me

I’m the Doctor.

I can’t be watched
I can’t be protected.

I’m a free kill!

Quit your bullshit (please) and tell me what you’ve been doing today. If you are town you have made the game stagnant with a lot of bad content and a lot of confusion. It isn’t helpful. You are now once again saying bullshit things about protection etc. Stop with this nonsense and be clear or concise. It’s not fun, it’s not helping, and this is your last chance to make me think ‘okay zorvo just did a zorvo thing and took it way too far.’

hmmm i feel like this doesn’t really align with how the game has progressed? i saw a handful of mild concern about hally, but nobody being overtly suspicious of them (beyond katze) and nobody really presenting reason for them to be a wolf at all

so i dont think the fact that hally does not have any votes is inherently wolf indicative for them, and i’m kind of skeptical that this is your main reason to scumread hally when you scumread them earlier in the game even when people were suspicious of them, right?

1 Like

From my POV.

Hally, Memes, Katze and Night had bad reactions.

beat you to the punchline already sorry

Yes, fine.

BUT

Why have you posted the things you have posted? Again. No bullshit. Be earnest.

So be it. Shrug. I don’t care enough about the slot in and of itself to fight for him but I have found that pushing against his push earlier today has made the game more lively and interesting. It doesn’t mean he is town, but it means I had a correct read on a stagnate game state and got it moving again. We’ll see where we end up today.

Also lowkey just want to be able to say ‘I told you so’ if you are 3p lol

@Achromatic

Let’s say your Mafia.

From your POV I have to be the Town Ascetic Doctor right?

IF
I am not the Town Acetic Doctor but instead a Town that made that message then

A)Look at and collect reactions.
Cause in mafias POV they know the message didn’t come from a wolf and it came from either town or non-group scum.
B)To make my role +EV in some way
C)To bait the Mafia Night Kill

P.S. Night looks real bad both reaction wise and calling me 3P.

what is your read on me?

you called me a wolf earlier in the game (not sure why tbh) but haven’t been mentioning me as a wolfread lately

If I were mafia I wouldn’t give you a second thought other than how I would use you to drag out the game and make you do my bidding for days.