Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

can you follow his reads when he’s a villager?

I mean he pretty much has wacky tunnels that he’ll do all game.

Imagine him to be more like Twice Shrunk.

@Hally wats ur read on saul

tbh i don’t feel like thinking about seth’s alignment lol

i largely agree with zack and spf’s take that i wouldn’t be surprised at all if he flips v and i could see seth specifically thinking that using his modposter ability to try to draw an NK was a good idea (which i already thought was 99% what was happening if he was town)

i just voted him cuz i was slightly annoyed at his unexplained tunnel on me ngl

2 Likes

the claim reaction is meh but i do think theres a good amount of stuff in jacks iso
i cant tell if its good stuff bc never played w him before but it certainly is stuff
seems p solidat a glance

town line
spf sabi
rue

hally brad
memes zorvo saul
jack
null line

No it was way too early in the game for me to have a solid read on you. Honestly you doing that helped my read on you, well until I was told that is within your scum range.

I stand by my view though, that a wolf would not want the negative attention, what you did does espically with how over the top you did it. Being that dramatic and disruption is more of the classic reaction test. Which was shown by you going for different people, and also to see who would defend them or agree with you. That is my view of it anyway, maybe I’m wrong.

They is the potential 3rd party chance I mentioned, but I feel a 3rd party would not have the host message ablity, if their role was about getting voted seems a little too easy. The sense of timing made it clear you had that also.

1 Like

good enough that idrc to think about it further rn but afaik he’s a pretty capable wolf by reputation

i assume if he’s a wolf the FoLers will know that at some point or flips will reveal that he’s power wolfing cuz he seems like the type to just steamroll villagers as wolf and not care about looking bad

1 Like

I see now the reaction test was more of a wolf bait for night kill, but I feel if that was the case better left till end of the day to let wolfs brew on it during the night. Doing it so early makes more sense for reactions, but it broke the day up too much imo.

Finding it hilarious that Sabi is getting more townread than me in this.

2 Likes

fwiw i think you’re a villager again

1 Like

Why does it keep dropping? :rofl:

1 Like

idr the last time i saw him village but it wouldnt particularly surprise me if i didnt im just coping and malding and seething and gay in village chat

2 Likes

Like the first time made sense, but like after that it’s like “Are you okay?”

can i be invited to village chat

idk i got spooked when you went a while without posting and then mist said she thought you were wolfy

but now that you’re posting again today i’m back to thinking you’re town

1 Like

3 Likes

I was sleeping. :slight_smile:

Jk brad

I will hard shield you from everyone that doesn’t tr you :two_hearts:

2 Likes

i haven’t had an issue with jack’s posts really

i don’t really agree with a lot of the assumptions he’s making about whether people would or wouldn’t do certain things as various alignments but i don’t really detect wolfiness in those posts, more so just a different way of thinking

seems fine enuf to me

1 Like