Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

Yeah the way you went about it was interesting.
At first I thought it was wolf just being like “lol what is this town doing?” But it could just be that your familiar with gambits like these and knew what was happening.

And I kindly disagree.

At the same time I don’t cause Achro had a point my reaction thing is ALL I did. Kinda just looked for reactions and call people wolves after that.

you guys talk too much

2 Likes

i agree with your perspective on seth, at least in the sense that i don’t consider his posts to be actively wolfy and it seems clear to me that the reasons he has been pushed on by the thread are something he would almost certainly do as either alignment. i don’t think he has strongly towntold but if he’s a wolf, the reasons ppl have been positing are probably not why

i voted jack bcuz the way he handled seth’s claim felt a bit awkward/like it came from a place of TMI in light of seth potentially being town, but it’s an exploratory vote bcuz i have not read jack’s ISO closely

I want to vote Night again but I wanna make sure a wagon happens this time, I’ll try and show y’all nights reactions later and it wasn’t good especially not how they go about calling me 3P.

i like
skimmed lots of posts but this take is decent
he was obviously lying but it makes sense

this game reminsd me of among us

bbl for real this time. i can tell im getting heated not good i am #reformed and #nottoxic

i wish @chloe were here

1 Like

imagine if we lunch zorvo and he flips ascetic doctor

i’d lose it tbh

that’s my favorite line frmo the john lennon song

4 Likes

if were talking about the same night i dont remember doing this
could be wrong though

yea it’s nonsensical reasoning

he’s been wolf reading me from the start, it can’t possibly be because i don’t have votes now

what’s bad about our reactions

spell it out please

lmao

1 Like

achro is still a large question mark for me nya

Feel like he’s towny.

That stuff of him getting Seth to stop his bullshit helps out a lot.

yea it was obvious from the start that you were the modposter

sorry bronana

ima go to bed
anything anyone wanna ask me before that?