Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

Zorvo defense huh.

Hohoho. Plot thickens.

You can execute him day 2 but I hate inviting someone and then they get executed day 1.

dont really know why seth would try to get himself killed over heisenberg if he’s wolf and heisenberg is V

even if seth/heisenberg are W/W it still doesn’t make much sense to me (and i don’t really think they are)

you could always argue “wifom” but i just dont really find zorvo that scummy in the first place

Happened twice before I believe

i support the pressure on gyro but think heisenberg should probably always die today

1 Like

I think Grylander can be a wolf I just want to give him a day cause he’s new to this site.

Plus he is usually easier to read later on

Yea but I just want to policy him because I hate this play style of his and feel like it ruins games and him and Dolby (4) should need to change how they approach games because it feels like they are throwing games and I’m just rambling rn I’m so soryrhrdnzkdndbdknsbxmcndmx

is this a “i dont townread him” or a “i think he is actively a little bit wolfy”

I’m falling for the ate.

I hate this for myself.

This is they are new to the site.

Actually wait,
I’ll provide meta

@Ruby has replaced @Prophylaxis.

Don’t discuss replacements.

i legally am not allowed to be mad about my girlfriend replacing in but ALSO damn i rly wanted to play with proph lmao

2 Likes

1 Like

Hi @Ruby uwu

2 Likes

Game state feels weird if heise and zorvo are w/v tbh

Cause that shit lasted forever

Am at work will read when am off I have read like zero posts

can you elaborate? what feels weird about it?

Also i am now sad for reasons i cannot discuss