Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

heisenbergs prob a good name to look at

could just do all 3 altho if you skipped zorvo i wouldnt blame you

if you want my personal spicier takes then hally/visor good names to peep at

Again I’m sorry.

I was supposed to lurk till eod.

Shutting up and going to bed. See yall closer to eod.

Good night xoxo

1 Like

ohh hi TL! didnt realize that was you

its okay
as someone who will never iso you i appreciate all of the cat pics and gifs that you have accrued

1 Like

idk how much longer i’ll be online but im around rn if anyone wants to chat or bounce thoughts off of each other

i find it difficult to see a world where my vote does not end on heisenberg today. i will proly be around a bit before the deadline but not sure how much

mmm

mildly curious, you said you think im a terrible D1 vote a bit ago, wouldnt mind an expansion there (partially cuz i think i know the answer but also maybe youll surprise me)

wouldnt mind you sanity checking my take that visors meme game is p awks this game in a kinda wolfy way either :curtain:

:curtain:

2 Likes

Hi! Im Guillo

If Heisemberg is town and Zorvo wolf, i will be mad at you my beloved gay friend

i really dont know why u r so fixated on hally katze

i thought they had a good post earlier about just asking for someoen to tell them what alignment seth is

1 Like

meh, i didnt rly like the fact that it felt like that post was after several players in my eyes were all obvious villagers and they made zero comments on it?

well it’s for two primary reasons:

-i don’t think you’ve been scummy enough to warrant being killed on d1, and i would generally just like to give you an extra day to play more bcuz i think ur a valuable asset if ur town and ur view of the game is similar enough to mine that im not actively concerned about you powerwolfing

-i thought the way you handled being grilled by achromatic a bit ago was kind of towny, in the sense that u were clearly frustrated but in a way where you threw your hands up in the air and said “haha yup im mafia you got me” because u couldnt be bothered to defend urself anymore, which is a very specific mindset that i felt in our last game where i got wagoned on d1 and it just felt kind of towny to me, lol. like u were holding ur emotions back from the thread even tho u were feeling them strongly. i know it’s dangerous to townread people for emotion but shrug

i think visor has been fine, nothing more and nothing less. i wouldn’t personally describe his meme game as “awkward” but i do think he’s felt a bit disconnected from the thread in the latter half of the day, but in a way that i don’t think is particularly alignment indicative. i think he could be maf in the sense that i don’t TR him, but i don’t really see what you’re seeing with him looking scummy tbh

2 Likes

that is OK, anger is natural

i asked if you were big stressed yday because i knwo when i am i have a lot of trouble parsing pushes itt and everything seems wolfy to me, and u targeting the specific names u did plus the manner of ur push (calling hally outed for pushing u for example) seemed like either just straight up wolfy posting (or you are a strong pr and worried about fucking up) or the the third option which was that you were having a Bad Time irl because i saw myself in ur posting

but you said you weren’t so i just let it go

your posting is still not great to me, id appreciate some sort of explanation into your mindset going into this game sil vous plait

You are not getting the gist of the message.

what is the gist that i’m missing?

fwiw i skimmed the game seth linked and would say this post is probably mildly >rand V for them but its about the best i got given they got N1ed with like 20 posts in that game and seemed p lost

and also the game was 2 years ago

To expect a hard push on you for it. I know you rather shield partners than bussing them.

i think this is as fair as you can get on me

like i def understand thinking wow he stopped posting/changed his posting style must be a wolf ecks dee, but i dont think my other posting has been particularly wolfy (mostly nai - maybe with a couple exceptions in the way i have solved/posted my thoughts but thats gonna stick out to me more than anyone else and i dont really expect anyone else to have that kind of insight into my game)

1 Like

that meta isn’t really accurate, but alright. idk how u want me to react to that information. there’s a possibility that i am wrong but that isn’t really worth worrying about. the important thing is that i try my best :innocent: