Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

Righto.

Okay well Iā€™m getting drowsy, need to sleep.

Should be on for EOD tomorrow, basically be on whenever I wake up I guess.

Iā€™m going to sleep

1 Like

Iā€™ll probably sleep soon as well.
Very non committal about it tho

Oh no 1000 new posts and 4 votes. One is a curse and the other a blessing.

Are you the type of player to put a wall of clown emojis in the modpost, though?

Oh I predicted this scenario! Yey!

Both posts can be attributed to me being bored. First one I hadnā€™t voted at all during the game, so I felt like I had to place a vote to at least seem to be useful. Therefore I considered both top trains: Zorvo and Heisenberg. I liked Zorvo, so off with Heinsergā€™s head! Easy.

roses are red, violets are blue

this spoiler is a peepee poopoo

1 Like

Sadly I do not have the exact posts right now. However, I cannot say I fully townread katze 100%. I get the feeling I have a soft townlean on her but I definitely wouldnā€™t want her lynched today and probably next days.

i dont think gyrlander is wolfy

if i dont return before eod, tell my wife i said ā€¦ hello

Iā€™m sorry, but thatā€™s how I am. I already explained several times and wonā€™t repeat myself.

Please explain the verb ā€œscummonā€.

Lol itā€™s only ā€œtrendyā€ in your eyes because youā€™re the one who has SPAMMED every player to ISO me. Thank you for that (attention: this is not sarcasm).

Itā€™s okay. I just need one night action to go through to start purging this game of heretics against the Cat Emperor.

No. I could pull that out, but probably not in my first game on this site.

1 Like

this would have been useful if it was posted before i made a wall saying you were a wolf for not explaining why you did anything you did

now it means nothing

1 Like

Well, as expected my whole train is complete and utter trash that lacks real reasoning that I can defend against. Therefore I have nothing else for now. Iā€™ll be online for the whole day so you can ask me anything. I think we can solve this issue if we engage into friendly conversation.

1 Like

hello

1 Like