Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

I would believe it was if in the OP it didnt say there may be third parties with other win conditions or something like that

:clown_face:

That’s beside the point. I believe he wanted to refute the argument but was unable to do so, so he found a small point in it he could argue against to gain some sort of defensive traction.

It isn’t really an argument, i agree

it’s tmi that they arent a witch in this scenario but their “well your terminology is bad so i win” logic is just dummy indicative
i think at this point theyre a freebee d2. Still d2. I want heisenberg today.

Hm. I had thought Zorvo claimed to be the modposter.

Oh i agree he is being super defensive when he said he felt honored and happy about being pushed.
Feels like a wolf who realized the appeasing route didnt work and is freaking out.

So you’re saying you wouldn’t defend yourself even if your point wasn’t very significant?

im ngl i had no idea what any of you were talking about because i forgot the mafia faction was called witch

4 Likes

I threw back a red bull hold on let me end gyr’s whole career in two posts.

LOL

No. I’m saying that defending yourself by nitpicking arguments against you is wolf behaviour. Villagers are more likely to acknowledge the actual aspect of the case and fight against that.

1 Like

derpclear denied
try better next time

be quiet wolf

No

@min how do i summon vote counts here?

Where did I say honored, liar?

i really do feel like the wolves are people like hally/katze/zack/visor and we are just dancing around killing each other while they take a back seat especially re: seth

note how most of these people repped the “yeah idk seth seems rand to me but he can die anyway” read and then think about what they’ve actually done this game once we’ve got a heisenberg flip

1 Like

You dont understand what paraphrasing is either?

The tragedy of Gyr in two acts

“It’s a soft town lean.”

“I’d be okay with him dying”

The problem when you hedge enough is that sometimes you hedge on the wrong side and forget exactly what you hedged. You actually hedged a slight scum lean here with ‘he could be town, but I’d be fine with him being shot tonight’

Contradiction, please vote the wolf.

Thanks, I’m going back to bed.

Vote Count

Gyrlander (5): Rue, nightingale, Achromatic, katze, Jackrito
Outedwolf (5): SaulGoodman, HowardHamlin, GaulSoodman, Zorvo, Sadbi
Heisenberg (5): eliza, Gyrlander, Hally, spf, Outedwolf
katze (2): min, guavagudetama
Gorta (1): sufdaddy
Memes (1): Phraze
GaulSoodman (1): Heisenberg
guavagudetama (1): Ruby

Not Voting (4): eevee, Gorta, BradLand, Memes