Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

this guy keeps digging himself a hole @Gyrlander you are probably going to die if you don’t hardclaim or something

Also if he claims smething super duper cant kill, always outedwolf that wagon is FUCKING pure btw.

1 Like

I’d like to limit your paraphrasing, specially when it adds words to my mouth I didn’t say.

we’ve got two hours for us to come to our senses and eliminate heisenberg
come on guys!! you can do it!!

2 Likes

Is there a reason why Visor is a wagon?

You hit the hammer button on any message and it tells you what the vote count was at the time of the message!
I learned that one last night nya

no <3

VOTE: Gyrlander

Sorry you are acting like scum

I will also accept a flash wagon on eliza who does nothing but say vote heisen

1 Like

Wagon is pure and feels right. Join me

I will also support and join that wagon if you stop the Gyr one

No, i know that one but i saw min posting a bb code and the bot replied with the vote count in our last game

1 Like

guys if we vote off gyr tomorrow I can also claim their exec too
and then I have double power (x2!!)

A wagon that has Arctic, Gghana, Seth on it?

Well, the Katze vote isn’t happening. Sorry Min, let’s try again tomorrow.

VOTE: Outedwolf

1 Like

Yawn. This is what happens when you’re convinced I’m a wolf. In the second post I said that his play would make sense as a town view, which can be related to the “soft townlean” I’ve mentioned recently. Still wouldn’t mind him dying and clearing that matter up. Think it’s pretty clear.

You are OK with town leans being shot?

It’s my secret ability as Town when I play on new sites. I’ll only hardclaim if absolutely necessary.

there is 0 reason to give eliza what she wants when she has not been playing like a villager who has to solve the rest of the game as well as get a use out of their role. they have literally made 0 reads and thing that can be construed as solving in their iso are a few empty questions which go nowhere. please ignore them thank you

3 Likes

Arctic claimed Mason with Howard.