Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

luckily for you i know how to sheep legacies
unlike 90% of FoL

I’m probably dying not you

i don’t really see how what I’m doing is flaming

I’m just pointing out that what you’re doing kills games often, you’re basically just shouting over whoever disagrees with you and then when someone like me who is a cold ruthless bitch continues prodding you start playing the victim

If you can’t handle me pointing out how that can be irritating to play with I think you need to avoid venting your frustrations in thread and taking a break and talking to the hosts about the issues you’re having in thread, as someone who has been in your position when I did that I talked to the hosts and calmed myself down.

what

im a 1-shot vig and ill kill both of u uwu

epic fun fact
gaul was just lying
as seen here it was about him just trying to do a quickhammer with no reasoning whatsoever when I asked for it

And people call me the ate machine

that your ability isn’t night 0 only

you’re for sure going to get anti claimed if it exists and you’re telling the truth

Shoot me harder mommy

I misread your post as “I started wolfreading you”

This would have been funny because your next post said no one was wolfreading Eliza

1 Like

yeah im gonna be anti claimed now but I was backed into a corner

Honestly here is what im thinking.

If Eliza was also ElizaThePsycho, my first instinct would be to not play into unlocking their power because Valorant happened.

And then a second instinct which involves a galaxy brain thought is that Eliza is doing it to protect a partner, sort of reverse psychology taking advantage of what we witnessed from her in Valorant lol. But this is a reach and only possible if both elizas are the same person.

This is not very live laugh love

2 Likes

Didn’t we get confirmation that Eliza and Jaiden were the same person at the beginning of the game?

Psycho Eliza and Jaiden both played in Ruby’s Silent Hill game so I doubt they’re the same person

1 Like

that was a joke referencing the previous umineko game where I caused multiple quickhammers, because of this when the game is stagnant I often joke about quickhammering people

@eliza

what you’re wolfreading me for is basically on the same tier as you wolfreading me for joycattimg excessively

can you see why I am not treating your accusations seriously

it feels kind uncomfortable being called that when im 17 nya

Shit nvm ignore me. I take that back.

1 Like

That resolves it then

I was chill the entirety of this game except one argument
you are pulling shit out your ass just because I started standing up for myself
I get you want to be a little internet psychologist over here but you arent. all you’re doing is accusing me of random stuff to cause a scene
and if theres one thing I hate its being slandered
I will put up resistance and if you’re gonna cry about that then fucking cry

oh shit I have motivation fuck yeah

1 Like