Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

Fair but she was also playing valorant until she passed out so she could have posted like… a little more LOL. Not that I think Ruby is wolf I’m just curious.

Phraze is super active for her playstyle/timezone.

VOTE: Achromatic

@Achromatic why are you so sure on me being 3p?

I don’t think you’re particularly different from your town game, but I do think you are capable enough as a player that that alone isn’t fully clearing for you.

what

it’s really just him shutting down the wagons on heisenberg/gorta and then propping up wagons that i think might be town (outedwolf/POSSIBLY katze) that give me the vibe of a wolf that might just be trying to take control of the threadstate bcuz it was headed in a direction he didn’t like

more of a paranoid thought than an actual belief though

:trollface:
VOTE: Achromatic
hop on

i think rue defending outedwolf is towny regardless of outedwolf’s alignment btw

2 Likes

do you think Seth is town

If he is why didn’t he just continue running a train over seth

Nevermind Eliza is town.

Can see it.

I guess that’s true. Maybe I’m just annoyed and worried I’m gonna get the whole n1 vig kill treatment like the last 2 games I’ve been in

why are you complianing dying night 1 is a good thing

gets you out the game quicker

Makes. Me want the gorta wagon more

What what?

Inactivity is NAI for Gorta, maybe Achro does not know that but him pushing for an LHF that if chopped gives no info whatsoever is bad.

I like my role this time lmao

“pushing”

i mean the thread consensus regarding seth’s alignment seemed to change when arctic was away from the thread - a bit harder to continue steamrolling a player that lots of people have stopped tunneling and started thinking might be town

i do lean town on seth yeah

Why are you questioning Achro doing that, but not Sabi or Brad?