Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

You know what I don’t care if you’re outed mafia let’s solve the game together

i’m kinda taken aback because my picture coming into the day was that everyone would have seen the same thing as me and we’d just dunk katze and live happily ever after

1 Like

@BradLand wya

No they wouldn’t

1 Like

can you post yourself clear so that’s one less person on the katze wagon i have to explain why they are town

Even if you’re mafia how much copium have you taken

Do you need to go to the hospital

Let’s post ourselves clear together

Today we will solve the game

Give me an opinion on a slot

Can someone explain the accounts thing like I’m five

I townread like half of Kats wagon and the other half is like. I haven’t given an opinion on then or dont know what to even say about their alignment (like zorvo)

UNVOTE

Vanished sounds a lot like the vanishing roles i create. Either artic chose to leave or he has been kidnapped. Either way, my vote shouldnt have worked.

i control the Saul Goodman account and by proxy I control the Kim account

nobody really
min/gaul are plausible but i havent looked into them at all

arctics role presumably swaps accounts each day

saul, howard, and the account that entered the game are all the same person

katze (8): guavagudetama, min, nightingale, Rue, HowardHamlin, SaulGoodman, Zorvo, GaulSoodman

gauva kept placing votes I didn’t like yesterday but will also later
min is very possible but audacity has me looking elsewhere
night no
Rue I haven’t paid attention to, will iso later
you are possible
Saul for sure can be wolfing with that vote others yesterday (started the wagon on Outedwolf who is now a very likely v which you followed)
Zorvo isn’t exactly a bastion of clarity
gaul though I don’t think places this vote as w

so plenty of options.

id kinda die inside if i was correct that zorvo perspective slipped and i let him go but we did kill a wolf so i guess it coulda gone worse

This post sucks

1 Like

Like Arctic (Saul, maybe Kim? I dont know) started a wagon on obvious v outedwolf, only backed off after I said ‘hey isnt he asleep’ and then tried to muder katze

I mean

that’s just going for it lol

idk i just thought it was obvious???

like yeah okay the stipulation that “literally everyone voting katze is a villager” isn’t exactly a universal take

but if it was, there is literally no explanation for why wolves would vote their buddy heisenberg over a town katze who is free for the taking especially when limming heisenberg gives a bonus to a town role and more or less confirms eliza

that elimination is so undesirable and from my point of view and given my reads i just don’t see how wolves don’t vote katze there unless she is also a wolf

someone explain why this is wrong?

I’m confused